Nu7 PVT x2 (Held)

E11 SPC x2 (Held)
E11 PVT x2 (Held)

CI-G x1 (Holding)
CI-B x2 (Held)
CI-A x2 (Held)

Trial Game Master (Soon to resign)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes I had a bad past previously due to mingy tendencies, but I have truly have a "Redemption Arc" and matured as a person becoming a more well rounded and loved person of the community.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-
I am the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant for many reasons. My experience working within IA and holding a JR Cl4 position gives me much knowledge of Ethics and its proper enforcement, not just punishing but teaching people the same and how to enforce it appropriately. Further Expanding on this, I had to train new incoming ambassadors to ensure they were following ethics, and for most of them, I had taught them at least one thing they had not known before.

I also hold a Jr.Cl4 Position within GSD and have had many encounters with foundation personnel breaking ethics within D Block, allowing me to be an enforcer of Ethics already. In doing so, I had to learn the charges like the back of my hand to ensure that whenever I would call IA or take someone to interrogation, it was with proper reason.

I am an active, loyal, and dedicated member of the foundation looking to expand the horizon of my capabilities and try going down a new path. I am willing to uphold this position to the best of my ability and truly expand mine and others' roleplay within the facility.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-
The Ethics Committee Assistant has many responsibilities within RP. First and foremost, they are to uphold the highest standard of ethics for every department, verifying knowledge of Ethics and possible problems that departments may have with the current Code of Ethics that can be forwarded to the ECM. They also authorize AA, Mass Terms, and Sweeps if CPT+ is not on and report unethical personnel to Internal Affairs if they break Ethics. They are giving Approval for tests conducted if there is no other superior in the facility and reporting all problems back to the ECM about unethical actions from Cl4 Personnel.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Kishinev "Ogre" File

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Ogre!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Accepted!

After Committee Vote.

Congratulations!​

Status
Not open for further replies.