Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleur

Aug 27, 2022
Canada
www.civilgamers.com
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98203927
Discord name: Ti_Lou__#7336
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I would say more than 200 hours at least
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Maxime "Ghost" Lafleur
Civilian name: Timothé
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: MTF Nu-7 Operative, Chaos Insurgency Operative | Held: MTF Nu-7 Medic, MTF E-11 Operative
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warn for RDM, I killed a D-Class that had killed me just before, voiding NLR
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am applying for the Captain role for multiple reasons. Firstly, I believe I have the capacities to become a great captain and help Security and it's members. I am able to help new Cadets and Officers during their tasks and give them advices for them to improve, but I feel like I would have much more authority if I was a Captain than a Sergeant. Secondly, I wanna be able to host tryouts. Hosting Riot Response Team and Heavy Weapons tryouts require Captain+ and I believe I have the qualities to host great tryouts and have new and great RRT Officers and Sergeants.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I have a lot of experience as GSD. I hold both RRT and HW license which makes me a Riot Sergeant. I have conducted 2 sweeps with the authorization of Ethics committee and the help of E-11 and both were very successful. I have been in command of D-Block multiple times and all went well every time. I have always did my best as a Sergeant to assign positions to everyone and make D-Block run flawlessly. I have helped multiple times sweeps of D-Block and recovering contraband hidden by D-Class and acquired a lot of experience during those situations.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
A Captain must be able to have authority toward the Cadets, Officers an Sergeants. A Captain needs to be able to host both RRT and HW tryouts to recruit new people in RRT. You must be able to manage D-Block, conduct sweeps when necessary and provide the good information's to the GSD personnel.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Maxime Lafleur was born in 1997. His mom abandoned him after he was born and he was left with his dad, a retired JTF2. Lafleur became an officer in the Canadian army and decided to follow his dad's steps and apply for the next JTF2 tryout. During these 6 days hell week, he went above and beyond his capacities to maintain himself alive and to continue on each exercise. Has the 7th day arrived, he had survived. He still had a few months of training, but the hard part was done. As an Assaulter, he went to multiple countries to do diverse missions. The mission that changed is career was in Canada, in Ottawa. The parlement was attacked and 23 hostages were made. The SWAT could not enter due to explosives being placed at each entry, taking too long to diffuse. The squad of Lafleur was called to deal with the situation. They landed on the roof from a Blackhawk and prepared to rappel down the skylight on the roof. They needed to take out the leader of the small terrorist group or he could detonate the whole building. As the entered, Lafleur shot one of the attackers in the chest as his teammates took down the leader. They breached door after door, until they reached all the hostages. Panic ran through the terrorists until one of them ran at Lafleur with a grenade. Lafleur took him down, but the grenade was unpinned. The grenade landed at his feet. He froze for a second but jumped on it. The grenade exploded on him, but his body armor absorbed most of the blast, knocking him unconscious. He was dragged out and rushed to the Blackhawk to an hospital where he was pronounced dead. When he woke up, he was not in a hospital anymore, he was in a room with 2 man by his side. One of them wore a suit and the other one looked like a soldier. The man in the suit called himself O5-7. From this point on, Lafleur's carreer changed from a Special Force member to a foundation employee. To the outside world, he was dead, so it made sense to call him "Ghost". He was made a Security Cadet, dealing with D-Block. His experience as an Ex-SF made him the perfect fit and he quickly landed a Captain position. Everything went well for around 6 months, D-Block was calm, Researchers were making experiments until he received a radio call. An MTF E-11 LCPL informed Lafleur that SCP-096 had been triggered and was directly going toward D-Block. This meant one thing, a picture of SCP-096 had been taken and given to a D-Class in a try to destroy the Site-63 and expose the Foundation to the world. Not something new, but multiple questions ran trough his mind. Who took a picture? Chaos Insurgency, a foundation personnel who decided to rebel or just a D-Class who passed all the security checks and understood the danger of SCP-096 face. He should have been administered a Class-A amnestic, but if the D-Class had a camera with him, the Officer was surely too stupid to remember to Class-A the D-Class. At the moment, Lafleur called every GSD and some E-11 backup to the 2nd floor of D-Block to prepare a sweep of D-Block. Scramble goggles were distributed to every member of the foundation. As they entered D-Block, SCP-096 arrived and tore trough the blast door and massacred a D-Class, and then another, and another until there was no one looking at his face. Everyone cleared D-Block as SCP-096 was bagged. The picture was hidden in the vents and recovered before being placed in an envelope. Lafleur took contact with the Site Director to explain the situation.

[<:communication_opened:>] Lafleur: Sir, there was a breach of SCP-096. Someone took a picture of his face and placed it in D-Block. We have no idea who did it at the moment but IA are looking deeply into it.

Site Director: Yes I was informed, thank you. My theory would be that someone tried to rebel and placed it purposefully in D-Block, a place with a lot of population.

Lafleur: It's highly plausible, but it could also be Chaos Insurgency or a D-Class. I will contact you when we have more information's.

Site Director: Alright, goodbye Lafleur. [<:communication_closed:>]

Last edited:

NORMALNick

Jan 2, 2023
-/+ Neutral

- Experienced
- Good App
- Good Rep

- Never seen on Gensec personally
- No Interaction on other whitelists

Reactions: Lafleur

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+Support

-Good App
-Raised their activity on Gensec recently
-Playtime
-Nice person

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
1667752967815.png

==========================================================================================================

MESSAGE FROM SECURITY CHIEF HAVOC

Hello GenSec Applicant : Maxime "Ghost" Lafleur

Your application has been ON-HOLD

Please contact me on discord @ Slab#0514 as soon as possible​

==========================================================================================================

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
1667752967815.png

=============================================================================================

MESSAGE FROM SECURITY CHIEF HAVOC

Hello GenSec Applicant : Maxime "Ghost" Lafleur

Your application has been ACCEPTED

Before you begin your new duties get into contact with me about your training @ Slab#0514

=============================================================================================​

Status
Not open for further replies.