Civilian name:

Timothe

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

Yes I do

What are your total levels?:

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding: MTF Lance Corporal, CI Delta, DEA Senior Agent.
Held: Overseer Assistant, MTF Command Sergeant, DEA Special Agent, Security Captain.

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have 3 warns who are all expired, one for RDM as I revenge RDMed a D-Class, the FailRP one was for breaking FearRP when two CI DC had me under fearRP and the other one is for cooldown violation but I do not remember why as it was nearly a year ago. I also got a few AFK kicks. I learned from my warns and from this point forward, promised myself not to get anymore warns.

-

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?

6 Weeks

-

Why are you applying for Special Agent?

I am applying for Special Agents for multiple reasons. Firstly, I wish to progress and have more opportunities in DEA as it used to be one of the best roles I had in the past and I wish to join the ranks back and get myself useful. I feel like I wanna get more involved in the Foundation RP and DEA is one of the best branch to do some quality RP when the moment is right. Secondly, I often see a few DEA Agents and Operatives with no command figure during off hours and as I play often during the night or early in the morning, I could give them orders and help them out on figuring out what to do during these times. I also wish to host some Senior Agent tryouts has I always have liked to host tryouts and DEA could always use more competent Senior Agents.

-

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

There is many reason why I am the perfect candidate for Special Agent. Firstly, I have experience has a Sp. Agent from the past. I held this position for a few months before leaving the server due to IRL matters. I am now back and wish to come back in the team. Secondly, I have really good leadership skills. I have lead multiple counter-assault on CI with either Nu-7 or DEA and have lead multiple men by my side and am qualified for this position. My knowledge on the Foundation and my experience makes me a great member in DEA as I know what calls to do during most scenarios. I have experienced the most bizarre and stressful situations and have come out of top to tell the tale.

-

How many documents have you written?

What makes a document good?: I have written a few documents back when DEA had just been created relating some of the uncommon events of the day, like the way CI raided or an SCP breach to help understand and make new ways to fight these monsters. I believe that to make a good document, you need two things. Firstly, you need to be well informed on what the document is about. You cannot write about SCP-079 breaching when you were out of site for a mission. Secondly, you need to put your information's in a clear but detailed way so the next person who reads it can know as much as you, even if they did not participate.

-

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

-Lead Agents and Senior Agents

-Host tryouts when needed

-Stop any GOI trying to enter Site-65.

-Give permission to go outside of the gated area

-Assist Agency Managers in running the agency.

-Report any massive issue to the Department Leadership

-

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Maxime Lafleur was born in 1997. His mom abandoned him after he was born and he was left with his dad, a retired JTF2 operator. Lafleur became an infantry officer in the Canadian army and decided to follow his dad's steps and go trough the scanning steps to attend the next JTF2 tryout. During these 6 days hell week, he went above and beyond his capacities to maintain himself and his fellow comrades alive and continued on for each exercise. Has the 7th day arrived, he had survived. He still had a few months of training, but the hard part was done. As an Assaulter, he went to multiple countries to do diverse missions. The mission that changed is career was in Canada, in Ottawa. The parlement was attacked and 23 hostages were made. The SWAT could not enter due to explosives being placed at each entry, taking too long to diffuse. The squad of Lafleur was called to deal with the situation. They landed on the roof from a Blackhawk and prepared to rappel down the skylight on the roof. They needed to take out the leader of the small terrorist group as he could detonate the whole building at any moment, making everyone inside and around the building die a horrible death. As the entered, Lafleur shot one of the attackers in the chest as his teammates took down the leader. They breached door after door, until they reached all the hostages. Panic ran through the terrorists until one of them ran at Lafleur with a grenade. Lafleur took him down, but the grenade was unpinned. The grenade landed at his feet. He froze for a second but jumped on it. The grenade exploded on him, but his body armor absorbed most of the blast, knocking him unconscious. He was dragged out and rushed to the Blackhawk to an hospital where he was pronounced dead. When he woke up, he was not in a hospital anymore, he was in a room with 2 man by his side. One of them wore a suit and the other one was a soldier. The man in the suit called himself O5-7. From this point on, Lafleur's career changed from a Special Force member to a foundation employee. Lafleur rose the ranks of General Security quickly, landing himself at a Captain spot for is leadership and combat skills. The was never a riot that could happen for more than 5 minutes without Lafleur and his men intervening and shutting it down. After a few years as a Captain, he had established the fact that he was one of the best and that is skills were needed inside the Foundation. That's around this time that he was approached by a man that he could not recognize, but had seen before. His name was Walnut and he offered him a position as a Special Agent in the branch new branch that the Foundation had jugged was much needed in times like there, DEA. Lafleur, hesitant, tough about D-Block, which he almost considered his home. He had spent years fighting there for the one goal, preserving D-Class subjects for science. But after years, he was in need of a calmer work space. In total, he had been in combat for 16 years, and was very tired. The many injuries he got from those years didn't make life easier, but did make is decision easier, as he accepted the offer.

[Enter keycard clearance...]

[Scanning keycard...]

[Welcome, Special Agent]

Hell had broke loose into Site-65. The Chaos Insurgency had entered the site trough the main gate, killing several DEA Agents and MTF Operatives. Nu-7 could not hold facing that many insurgents. There were hundreds of insurgents, no raid had ever been this massive before in the history of Site-65. Lafleur had seen hell before even joining the Foundation, but the way the Chaos Insurgency operated, killing mercilessly anybody on their path, sending their own men, generally Alpha operatives, straight trough MTF Nu-7 fire, to inevitable death, hoping they would kill or at least wound someone, scared him to his core. In a audio log, he reported "I am currently in EZ, passing right after CI, trying to backstab them. The bodies on the ground are all massacred, full of bullet holes or burned. Some men were dismembered by grenades, there is a boot at my feet as I speak. The bloodbath CI leaves behind is terrifying. No one was left intact.". CI had reached HCZ when they met E-11 and their heavy resistance. If they wanted to enter, they would need more than bullets, grenades and Alpha operatives. E-11 was very effective and successfully pushed the Chaos Insurgency back. Nu-7 came from the back with the help of DEA and dealt the final blow, eliminating the command members of CI who had stayed in the back. This raid at not been successful for the CI, but they definitively scarred us all for life...

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Unfortunately @Lafleur, your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been denied. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you wish to know the reasoning behind your denial. You may re-apply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.