[USA] LexDash's Director of Internal Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Steam ID: 76561198096569680
Discord name: LexDash#9191
For how long have you played on CG SCP: it has been Six (6) Months since I joined the server
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Gustave "LexDash" Kateb
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • I have been a CI-A and I am an IA ambassador and E-11 CPL.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
  • I have 2 kicks for being AFK as the AFK system doesn't work on staff
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
  • With the recent removal of our past Director of Internal Affairs, I thought to myself, 'How are things going to be run now?' Then I thought: I have the skills necessary to make Internal Affairs a wonderful place for everyone. The agents are the main focus as to why I want to continue my path of being the Director of Internal Affairs. With me and David at the helm of Internal Affairs, we will make Internal Affairs not only better when it comes to how we perform our day-to-day operations but also how we are seen by the public. I believe our current public image is not what it could be. I believe that myself and David can make IA great again!
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
  • My experience as an Ambassador has taught me a lot, about what it means to be in charge, how to be an effective leader, and most importantly, how to be a better person for everyone around me. Others might think these skills may not seem like they would be useful for the Director of Internal Affairs position, but I would disagree and say these are the cornerstones for being the best Director of Internal Affairs that this server has ever seen. Next, I would say that my comprehensive knowledge of the Legal Codex, Code of Ethics, and what it means to be a Jr. CL4 makes me the most suitable for Director of Internal Affairs, as I know what needs to be done at all times. Finally, unlike other applicants, I won't be stretched thin with having to deal with other divisions and other jobs, as IA is my number one responsibility to uphold.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
  • The responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs are far and few in between so I will list all of the duties that the Director of Internal Affairs is responsible for.

• The director of Internal Affairs is to look through applications for ambassadors and accept or deny the recommendations of the IA Ambassadors.

• The Director of Internal Affairs is to ensure that Ambassadors and agents/Operatives are following the Legal Codex, and Code of Ethics as well as are arresting for the right reasons and putting Foundation staff that break Legal Codex and CoE in for a reasonable time.

• They are to represent internal affairs as a whole and make sure that if any reports are given they are dealt with swiftly and Justly

• They are to communicate with site command about the operations of IA and anything that needs to be brought up to them will be done so then
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

In the eerie world of the SCP Foundation, LexDash embodied the archetype of a dedicated police officer, unwavering in his commitment to upholding the right. His fateful journey commenced with a cryptic transmission from the enigmatic dispatch, summoning him to Gardner Cave, nestled within the enigmatic heart of Washington State. The initial reconnaissance revealed a perplexing tableau — the hikers, once vivid in presence, had mysteriously vanished, leaving only shreds of attire in their wake.

Undaunted, LexDash ventured further into the underground abyss, invoking the official mantra, "Washington State Police {Data Expunged}, are you there?" The silence hung in the air before being ruptured by an enigmatic male voice. The ensuing moments remained a blur in his memory as an overwhelming disorientation and amnesia shrouded his senses. Amid the bewildering haze, he managed to transmit an open comms distress call, desperately reaching out before succumbing to an inexplicable unconsciousness.

His reawakening came amidst a cacophony of unsettling voices, echoing the dire need for "VX deployment" and a somber directive to prepare for "MOPP cleanup" and "decontamination." The radio abruptly crackled with panic-stricken exclamations. Struggling to regain his bearings, LexDash's gaze met a chilling sight – his eyes locked with a colossal, crimson-hued reptilian creature, its mouth elongated in an eerie, canine-like visage. In the SCP universe, LexDash's journey had transcended the boundaries of the ordinary, plunging him into the abyss of the anomalous and the inexplicable.

-One Year Later-

It was a year since he was taken by the Foundation, and they offered him a job as an Internal Affairs agent. "They," told LexDash it would be just like how he was, the only difference was where he worked. They lied. He escaped so many times, that the Jaws of Death was below and all around him. He found himself dealing with odd characters, researchers testing on these people they called Class-D. LexDash had always thought it was a bit weird that there were always people here to study, to use like rats chasing the cheese of freedom that would never come. Tech experts, engineers, and technicians were always trying to kill someone or break whatever they could get their hands on. LexDash had to change that.

LexDash worked days at a time, sometimes sleeping at the receptionist's desks. Months went by, and I diligently, worked on the Foundation, making it a safer and cleaner place to be. The Director gave him a position as an ambassador to oversee the people that LexDash once was. LexDash took it in a heartbeat, meeting all new people: "David," "Sledge," "Nikoli," and "Dolus." Of course, those aren't their real names. Why would I tell you that? They all had one goal: to make this site the best there was.

Until one day, LexDash got a letter from the Site Director, asking to meet in his office. There was paper paperwork scattered around his office and multiple people whom Lexdash had never seen before. When LexDash entered the office, the Site manager snapped his fingers. They all looked at him, then at LexDash, and all of them left. Pyro introduced himself as the Site manager and told LexDash that a new Director was to be chosen soon. He wanted LexDash to acquire the position.

And that is where we are today, right now. The rest of LexDash's story has yet to be told.​

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Lex Dash's DoIA Application.
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Director of Internal Affairs, the Committee agrees that you're not yet suited to become a DoIA, please get in contact with me for further information.

123321.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.