[USA] LexDash's Ethics Committee Assitant Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Steam ID: 76561198096569680
Discord name: LexDash
For how long have you played on CG SCP: it has been Six (6) Months since I joined the server
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "LexDash"
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I hold AI Ambassador, Nu-7 CPL and, CI A. I have held E-11 SPC
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Nope :) I'm as clean as can be!
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I have been an ambassador for a while now, Since December 21st, Along with being a part of Server Leadership I believe I have shown wonderful dealing with the server and the overall health of the department I touch, I believe I am ready for a more overseer type role and the place to help me with that is the Ethics Committee while some may believe that ethics is a useless and boring endeavor I believe the exact opposite. I have been a part of many law enforcement-type jobs on many other servers including this one. I believe my next step is the Ethics Committee.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Ethics Committee assistant change daily based on whatever the Ethics Committee wants them to do, however, some responsibilities always stay the same such as…
• Authorizing a KOS on D-Class Personnel past the Airlock when other members of site command aren't around.
• Authorizing Advanced Armory when no members of site command aren't around.
• Ensure that the site runs smoothly and that everyone is ethical in their actions.
• Take care of orders that the Ethics Committee assigns to you.
• Provide work permits for trusted D-Class Personnel and Sign off on Research Docs that need approval
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
In the world of the SCP Foundation, LexDash was a dedicated police officer, unwavering in his commitment to upholding the law. His journey started with a cryptic transmission from dispatch, telling them to Gardner Cave, in the heart of Washington State. The initial reconnaissance revealed an unsettling sean there was clothing everywhere from what seemed to be hikers who had gone missing not too long ago.

Undaunted, LexDash ventured further into the underground abyss, LexDash yelled out into the cave "Washington State Police {Data Expunged}, are you there?" The silence hung in the air before being ruptured by an enigmatic laughter The ensuing moments remained a blur in their mind as an overwhelming disorientation and amnesia shrouded their senses. Amid the haze, he managed to transmit an open comms distress call, desperately reaching out before succumbing to an unexplainable unconsciousness.

LexDash is starting to wake up to a cacophony of unsettling voices, echoing the dire need for "VX deployment" and a somber directive to prepare for "MOPP cleanup" and "decontamination." The radio abruptly crackled with panicked voices. Struggling to regain his bearings, LexDash's gaze met a chilling sight their eyes locked with a colossal, crimson-hued reptilian creature, its mouth elongated in an eerie, canine-like visage. In the SCP universe, LexDash's journey had transcended the boundaries of the ordinary, plunging him into the abyss of the anomalous and the inexplicable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a year since he was taken by the Foundation, and they offered him a job as an Internal Affairs agent. "They," told LexDash it would be just like how was, the only difference was where he worked. They lied. He escaped so many times, that the Jaws of Death was below and all around him. He found himself dealing with odd characters, researchers testing on these people they called Class-D. LexDash had always thought it was a bit weird that there were always people here to study, to use like rats chasing the cheese of freedom that would never come. Tech experts, engineers, and technicians were always trying to kill someone or break whatever they could get their hands on. LexDash had to change that.

LexDash worked days at a time, sometimes sleeping at the receptionist's desks. Months went by, and they diligently, worked on the Foundation, making it a safer and cleaner place to be. The Director gave them a position as an ambassador to oversee the people that LexDash once was. LexDash took it in a heartbeat, meeting all new people: "David," "Sledge," "Nikoli," and "Dolus." Of course, those aren't their real names. Why would I tell you that? They all had one goal: to make this site the best there was.

One day, LexDash got a letter from the ethics committee, they were summoning them to the committee's office. "What's going on, Did I do something?" LexDash thinks back on the actions they have takin over the last few weeks. "No... I didn't do anything worth a tribunal." I wonder what they could want from me.
LexDash shows up at the Ethics Committee office, Omega 1 is lining the halls all holding their rifles with such ease. "how long do they stand like that?" they thought not before getting cut off by the Lieutenant. "What is your purpose being here Ambassador?" He asked in a loud authoritarian voice. " I have a meeting with the ethics committee," they responded. The LT looked to his side and then motioned for LexDash to follow him. They soon arrived at an office with four people inside.

And that is where we are today, right now. The rest of LexDash's story has yet to be told.​

Tashiel

Feb 25, 2024
I don’t have any that’s why there is no image. I even say such
“Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: Nope :) I'm as clean as can be!”
Exactly, please get more warnings or bans and I will happily change to a + support

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Lex Dash's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant, please get in contact with me or any Ethics Committee Member for your orientation
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Reactions: ToasterStrudels
Status
Not open for further replies.