[USA] Liams Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Thompson

Sep 26, 2022
Australia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:452638034
Discord name: ldwyer1#4422
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 3d 12h, I started about 1 or 2 weeks ago.
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Liam Thompson (previously "Ldwyer")
Civilian name: Garrick Ormonde
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have a mic.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I have no whitelisted, MTF or CI roles.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I currently have no kicks/bans/warnings.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?:
I am applying because I want to help out around the research department, teach new researchers how to conduct experiments, write reports, rules to follow and anything helpful to other researchers. I also enjoy the research department, conducting experiments, finding the outcomes of experiments, writing reports and just having fun with other foundation staff. As Executive Researcher I would be actively talking to other researchers and helping them think of experiment ideas that would be fun and would make a great research document, conducting the experiment and helping them write an excellent graded document for their experiment. I will always be available to answer researchers questions and help them conduct their experiments.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I feel I would be suitable for the Executive Researcher position because I have a great amount of experience in the research department, with the majority of my time on the server spent on research. I know how to write excellent documents containing about 10 pages of useful information, which could be used to learn more about SCP's and further study them. I can help out new researchers in learning the rules for experiments, how they should be conducted and how the research department/facility works. I hope to show researchers the cool experiments they could conduct at out facility instead of boring inanimate objects over and over again. I would teach them how to write a document about it, gain the authorisation if necessary and conduct the test safely and ethically.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written 4 excellent-graded documents all about 10 pages long. A document is made excellent due to good formatting/layout, has images/graphics, has a purpose, contains useful information, has good grammar and explains how the experiment was conducted. The most important part of an excellent document is the information in it. The information should be easy to understand, relevant to the study and helpful for other researchers conducting a test on the same or similar SCP.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The responsibilities of being an Executive Researcher include: Teaching other/new researchers how the department runs and how to conduct tests, assisting other researchers and giving them advice, observing other researchers and make sure they are conducting useful and ethical tests that do not break any rules, authorise tests and make sure proper authorisation is received/communicated, sometimes conduct their own tests and be a role model for other researchers/foundation staff. One of an Executive Researchers most important responsibility is to make sure that all experiments are ethical, safe and physically possible, especially when they are asked to approve the experiment.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Liam Thompson was just a young chef working at Domino's Pizza, until one day when he was working he looked out the window and saw a weird looking skeleton walking down the street, he thought he was hallucinating because he hadn't had any sleep in about 24hrs. About 1 second later his vision disappears. He had been captured by the Chaos Insurgency, they thought Liam Thompson was working for the SCP foundation and was undercover trying to recapture the skeleton, which was an escaped SCP from the SCP foundation. Liam Thompson wakes up in an interrogation room, A member of the Chaos Insurgency notices him and starts questioning him, “Do you work for the SCP foundation? Are you undercover? Were you trying to capture the SCP?” he asks. Liam Thompson has only heard about the SCP foundation from conspiracy theories, 'could it be real?' he wondered to himself. The Chaos Insurgency member, still waiting on an answer, gets impatient and brainwashes Liam Thompson, to make him give them the information they need, only to find out they had not captured a member of the SCP foundation, but a civilian. So they release Liam Thompson, but not long after he is recaptured by the SCP foundation, he now knows about the SCP foundation and to prevent him from telling everyone he is forced to work at the SCP foundation and never see the surface again. The SCP foundation covers up his disappearance with the story that he was hit by a car. Liam Thompson starts work at the SCP foundation as a researcher, and slowly climbs the ranks, starting as Jr. Researcher, becoming a Researcher and then Sr. Researcher because of his great research.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
+ Support
Have read all of his docs, they're some of the best I've seen, also he is active from what I've seen

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
discord.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to you large drop in activity since you have posted this. We want executives that can be on regularly and consistently.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Liam Thompson

Sep 26, 2022
Australia
discord.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to you large drop in activity since you have posted this. We want executives that can be on regularly and consistently.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Sorry I have not been able to get on as much lately, I am on a family holiday and have tried to get on when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.