[USA] Liam's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Thompson

Sep 26, 2022
Australia
General Info
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ldwyer1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): About 1 month in playtime, started playing over 5 months ago
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEDT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 CPT Liam Thompson
UNGOC name: UNGOC SGT Liam "Orion Hunter
Chaos name (include your rank): CS Matthew Thompson
Civilian name: Garrick Ormonde
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:452638034
Discord ID (name#0000): ldwyer1#4422
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Exec. App #1, Exec. App #2, SCP-096 App, DoR App #1, Ethics Assistant App, DoR App #2, Site Advisor App, Gamemaster App, UNGOC App
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One FearRP warning from when I first started, I didn't realise their intentions, I had a much more powerful weapon already out and decided to just shoot back.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Sadly, I do not have any previous experience as a staff member.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
This is the first serious roleplay server I have played, and in the time I have spent on this server I have improved my roleplay skills significantly and learnt a lot of server rules.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on for about 6 hours daily, maybe longer on weekends.
Application Info
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to become a moderator for this server because I have been in this community for a long time, and would like to join the moderator team and help keep the server safe, as well as assisting any players with problems they have. Over the time I've been playing on the server, I have observed the moderators deal with any troublemakers to keep the server running as a safe and happy environment, and would like to help continue running the server without any troublemakers. I have also seen that some nights(for my timezone) there is little to no moderators online or taking sits, and I believe I would be able to assist at these times and make sure sits are dealt with. I have a great understanding of the server rules, and believe I would do a great job of enforcing them to keep the server safe, and make sure people have fun.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think I would be able to help with the server by enforcing rules and punishing rulebreakers, assisting players with any questions they have or problems they encounter and make sure that sits are dealt with at late night, when I don't always see many moderators online. I believe I would be a great addition to the team because of my management, teamwork and communication skills from Cl.4 positions I have held, managing people in departments/regiments and making sure they are following any rules put in place, as well as giving punishments to rulebreakers, working with others to complete projects, and making sure any important information is communicated properly. Additionally, I have a great knowledge of server rules that I have learnt in the 5 months on this server, I can be quite active and will make sure that any sits I take are fairly dealt with and will never be biased in sits I take, as well as following staff policies to make sure the correct punishments are handed out. When taking sits I will always remain professional, calm and polite, and make sure the problem is dealt with effectively. Although I am only 14 I believe I am very mature and would be a great addition to the staff team.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+ Support

Positive Support:

+ Lots of Amazing Interactions
+ Great Application
+ Playtime

Neutral Support:
+/- fearRP Warn
+/- No Staff experience

Negative Support:
- None

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Liam,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.