Status
Not open for further replies.

Enrico gucci

Apr 25, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Russianweeb42069
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 14 days
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: CEST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): A1 CPL Lucas "Triad" Rodrigues
Chaos name (include your rank): Prometheus Rodrigues (CS)
Civilian name: Taylorius Kaylor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:519092403
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/us-lucas-rodrigues-096-application.6039/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- RDM, Failrp, Encouraging Suicide, The RDM and failrp Warns were because i killed a ethics members as CGITV when they were about to call me out, The Encouraging suicide ban was for a bad joke i made about feeding 999 a cup of death and making a reference to the low tier god joke.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 7 to 10
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I care for the server and have lots of fun, i am very active and involved into the community. I have played the server for a while now and want some more things to do and i felt like this was a step in the right direction. I want to make the server a better place and still think staff needs help as sits take so long to be taken. and I would love to help out with that since I always liked to help out whenever I can. Overall I want to join the moderation team because I feel I can help enforce the rules fairly and rightly in accordance with the rules of the server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I think i can help out the server with their response time to sits as they tend to be high and take forever. I am not biased towards anyone, if you break the rule you break the rule and you deserve whatever punishment is waiting for you. I'm not completely harsh as I will show some lenience towards newer players as everyone should be doing so we can grow a player base.

Last edited:

Author

Jun 8, 2022
-/+ Neutral -/+
Heavy Lean to Positive
+ Good overall Application
+ Nice amount of play time
+ Has Staffing Experience

- More than 2 Warnings

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Enrico gucci ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.