[USA] Luften Luddy's Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luften Luddy

Dec 7, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:191096720

Discord name: friday#0099

For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a year maybe. I dont know exactly but I can guarantee I started to play actively around 3-4 months ago.

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: MDT

Character name(s): My only foundation character is called "Luften Luddy"

Civilian name: My only civilian character name is "Luddy Luften"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I havent held any.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have been warned a couple times for RDM and FailRP. I also was banned back in January for RDM as I didnt take the server seriously until about 2-3 months ago when I realised what the server was truly about and for that I apologize.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
Because I wish to make sure there is always an Executive online so that other researchers and foundation staff can have one to go to in offtimes or times where there isnt as many players online. I also am applying for Executive because I personally believe the RP my character is involved in matches the job details of Executive perfectly. I am applying it aswell so that I can focus on less trivial matters on my freetime.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I am very well versed in psychology, writing extreme long length documents and wise oversight. I also feel as if I have alot of past experience as a Sr Researcher and have hit the limit as things to do outside of writing more documents and I believe that being an Executive and leading or helping others on their experience through being a researcher would really make me fulfilled and suit me very well.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written 4-5 Excellent graded documents (unaware exactly) and a couple other lower rated or unrated ones, I do not know if the length or quality of the writing matters however they are all very in-depth studies on the Psychology and ways of thinking of SCP's and Foundation Personel.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
I feel as if it can vary in small ways depending on each Executive however I feel like the core responsibilities which each Executive should uphold is as following, Approving/Disapproving tests, Upholding their department and arguably most importantly is their role as a leader for other Researcher and should be a person who leads them and their department outside of the Director obviously.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Luften Luddy is an ex Neurologist/Brain Surgeon who gave up their surgeon position to go after their passion of being a psychologist and attempting to truly understand the way people and SCP's act through the brain and psychology. My Character would be mainly involved in the storyline of attempting to figure out the in-depth psychology and way of thinking of SCP's (as this is what all my documents have been on) and would also be apart of the storylines of leading, guiding and helping other researchers who need it.

:cool:

Last edited:

Luften Luddy

Dec 7, 2022
Last edited:

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Massive Support

I have taken the time to read a few of his multi-paged studies, truly one of the great scientific minds of this century. His dedication to his documents is something I could never do that's for sure. If you have any doubts about his dedication just simply ask him about some of the documents he has written, he has a whole drawer!

Reactions: Luften Luddy

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Luften Luddy
Subject:
Application Verdict

IEjYBcH.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Luften,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; after much deliberation, the team has decided to deny your application.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may email (Discord message) either myself (Bees#4431) or Dpt. Director Kyle Ringer (Don't forget Hawaii#8207).

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
"Lunaro," Director of Research​

Status
Not open for further replies.