[USA] Lunaro's Site Director Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
+Support, Community veteran and no doubt in my mind they would fit the bill perfectly for Site director, Level headed and willing to work with everyone.

• Love
Reactions: Lunaro

Mapper

May 30, 2023
+ MASSIVE SUPPORT
  • Great Activity
  • Very Approachable
  • Amazing RP
  • Amazing Leader
  • Great Communicator
  • Very Welcoming
  • Good with new players

• Love

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+Support
- Jimmy Omega/Doctor/DClass/GENSEC/Insurgent/Research Approves of this application
- Lunaro is the best SA give them this job!

• Love

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
I can't react to everyone's +Supports since I hit my reaction limit tonight but thank you to everyone who has shown me support in this. I appreciate each and every one of you ❤️

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
I can't react to everyone's +Supports since I hit my reaction limit tonight but thank you to everyone who has shown me support in this. I appreciate each and every one of you ❤️
YESSSS BESTIEEEE

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
+Support

When I hosted multipule Minor-Events; Lunaro was the only member in SC and SA who actually attempted to RP or interact with said event.

As a Prior Site-Director I see a lot of promise with Lunaro and I'd love to see them take that extra step and be able to shape 65-B into a place it can thrive.

• Love

"Blackout"

Jul 28, 2023
+Support

Great person to talk to and never talks down to even the stupidest questions. They work to make the site better each corner they can, and I have yet to hear anyone complain.

• Love

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+ / - Support leaning to +Support

You're a great person Lunaro but I feel like you need to be more active. You only have 3d worth of vtime in the entire month of August. I've been on roughly all day and have not seen you at all. Your leadership is a bit spotty as I've never really seen you with a leading hand or an operation. I feel as that right now you need to improve this from what I've seen. But overall you're not toxic or cause any issues from anyone. (From what I've seen and heard) I wish you luck on your position for Site Director against Pyro.
Hi!

I've responded to your input over DMs to keep this app free from argument/spam. Thank you for providing input on this, and I hope to hear from you soon.

For anyone else with concerns, please DM me, or post here, and I'd love to talk to you more about your concerns/issues regarding my activity, conduct, leadership, etc.

Thank you!

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
A message from the office of: O5-1 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A door creaks open in the Site Manager's dreary office, an older man in a dark grey suit walks in. He says one sentence and makes one friendly gesture before leaving to the next site.

"Congratulations, Site Director"

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.