[USA] Lunaro's Site Director Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166998371
Discord name: bumblebees_ (formerly Bees#4431)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 963 hours over the span of 10 - 11 months (V-time: 3 days approx.)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Lunaro" (Foundation)
Civilian name: "Solstice" (Civilian)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do have a microphone, and have access to Discord VC and Teamspeak.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Researcher (3-4 months)
Deputy Director of Research (2 months)
Director of Research (2 months)
Site Advisor (1 month)
Site Manager (1+ month, and counting)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have yet to receive any kicks, bans, and warnings as of writing.

Why are you applying for Site Director?:
I am applying for Site Director for a number of reasons, all of which are to help build the SA team to be more unified in handling various issues in the departments/regiments they oversee, which in turn will help the site continue to be a hub for RP and stability. I believe that, with my previous experience as Dpt. Director, Site Advisor, and now Site Manager, I have learnt a lot in how to oversee various departments & assist in policy making, and also make decisions in-the-moment to deal with pressing manners (such as SCP breaches, raids, GoIs entering the site, etc.); in addition, my personality makes me easy to approach by other personnel, which in turn allows me to get greater insight into various departmental issues, and ultimately provide solutions to said problems. All of these factors have made me not only a more effective Site Manager, but also have prepared me for Site Director.

Currently, I have a few goals in mind should I be offered the role of Site Director. I wish to maintain some aspects of SA done by previous Directors, while also establishing goals to keep SA running effectively while in the Site Director role. A few goals I have in mind are listed below:

1. Create more unity with SA members by continuing the initiative that Site Director "Havoc" began by allowing Site Managers to work/oversee Site Advisors, and grow trust with SA members with open communication amongst members.​
  2. Conduct internal audits of SA members to ensure that SA operations are still happening smoothly, as well as work in observing all departments/regiments personally; as Site Director, it is my belief that I (or whoever is to receive the role) cannot issue directives/orders to other members if they do not investigate said departments/regiments themselves.​
  3. Up the ante with communication between SA members overall; this ties in directly with goal #1.​

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
I am suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor in many ways; a big factor is communication. I have ensured that all problems that are brought to my attention are communicated through to the proper channels, and not only communicated to the proper channels, but also followed up to make sure that said issues are being addressed quickly and effectively. In addition, I have had great communication with other SA members regarding issues with departments, providing input on various applications for Sr. CL-4 positions, and overall problems that are brought up to me directly. I believe that, as director over site affairs, trust has to be built, and said trust is only established by having strong communication skills.

Throughout my time in all my roles, I have learned to make quick decisions in the moment to handle various situations (both on-site and off-site), and I believe that I will continue to lead well in the Site Director role with said skills. I have shown dedication to the SA role (and previous roles) by sticking to said roles almost entirely when I am on-site, and ensure that I am not only on the role, but am active in the role. I make sure to show my face around site, and be available to assist all personnel to the best of my ability through all issues, both miniscule and massive. If there's an issue I can have a say in, I make sure to address such issues quickly so that the site is overall functional and healthy.

I have plenty of Jr. + Sr. CL-4 experience (almost a year's worth of CL-4 experience), and have consistently been available both on-site, and off-site (through Discord primarily), and have strived to ensure that the departments I oversee are running as smoothly as possible. I have also been able to work well with other SA members, SC personnel, and Dpt. Directors/Commanders in ensuring that new policies are enforced, or that lower clearance personnel are being heard out in the various day-to-day issues that may harm a department. In the Site Advisor role, I have learned to assist and oversee the site, and being Site Director is a natural progression for me to showcase more of what I learnt.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The responsiblities of Site Administration in RP are broken into two main parts.

ADMINISTRATIVE (both IC and OOC):
  • Conduct internal audits of departments and regiments by interviewing various personnel, observing how personnel conduct themselves throughout their time on-site, and communicating reports to Dpt. Directors/Commanders, etc.​
  • Appoint new Dpt. Directors (minus DIA and DEA), regiment commanders (Nu7 and E-11), etc. SA is also responsible for conducting interviews with candidates to gain further insight into their roles.​
  • Act as a liaison between various departments/regiments, Site Command, and Site Administration​
  • (Site Director) Appoint new Site Advisors, and promote Site Advisors to Site Managers. Site Directors also have responsibility to warn, strike, and/or remove said SAs should their conduct become unfit for the role.​
  • (Site Director) Manage Site Managers and Site Advisors to ensure they are performing their duties well, and meet with SA/SC to discuss weekly/bi-weekly reports.​

AUTHORIZATIONS:
  • Authorize Advanced Armory (AA) for MTF units, dependent on the status of a breach.​
  • Authorize evacuation orders (AKA Code Blacks) when Site Command is not present on-site.​
  • Authorize sweeps and KOS orders of D-class past certain areas.​
  • Authorize raids of other GoIs (CI, GOC) under specific circumstances.​
  • Authorize MC&D to enter the facility with permissions/stipulations.​
  • Authorize mass amnesticization of the site under specific circumstances (mass infobreaches).​
  • (Research) Authorize Keter-Euclid Cross-testing, and 914 testing (living organisms, SCPs)​

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Access to information: Site Manager "Lunaro" granted. Please click here.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+MAJOR SUPPORT
I met Lunaro a while back and have seen them grow as a person. They are competent, have a lot of CL4 experience and is someone that is very easy to work with. Additionally, Lunaro is active and has created a great application for Site Director. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Lunaro

Max "Arcturus" Shephard

May 18, 2023
+Major Support

Lunaro is a great inspiration to many players that have come and gone into the site. I feel as if they have a really good opportunity to lead the site in an efficient manner and assist all of the departments to make great quality of life changes, similarly to how she made great change while in the Research Department. I have known her since my first days on the site as a junior, and have witnessed her being very passionate and helpful to many of the lower ranking personnel on site, even going out of her way to interact with them in many cases. Lunaro has, and no doubt always will be a wonderful woman to work with. I believe Lunaro makes a great candidate to become the next Site Director.

• Love

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
+support
Lunaro has been there for me since the beginning of my journey on this server. As an executive he was amazing, helped me learn the ropes of research and ultimately inspired me to be en executive myself. From there, he became an AMAZING DoR, doing so much for the department and helping lead it to be the best it could be.

That being said, it was only natural Lunaro would end up in SA, and boy oh boy has he done an AMAZING job throughout his time here. I think Lunaro is a perfect pick for Site Director.

GOOD LUCK LUNARO!!!!

• Love

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
+Support

I'm eating ravioli right now and if Lunaro doesn't get Site Director I will have to stop eating my ravioli.

(No really though, Lunaro is amazing at his job and takes pride in it. He'd be an outstanding Site Director)

• Love

MtF Athena

Jun 16, 2023
+support
Has always done good work from what I've seen and heard
Professional
Kind
On task
Excellent work ethic
Desire to get things done
Holding MTF O-1 LCPL "Nyx"