[USA] MakoBun's moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakoBun "Joker"

Aug 5, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): For server, 8d and 9 hours. For GMod, 957 hours
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Mountain Standard Time (No daylight savings) Pacific Standard Time (Daylight Savings)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF LCPL MakoBun "Joker"
Chaos name (include your rank): Conscript "CELESTE" Phas
Civilian name: Adrian "ORI"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53170050
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have recieved Verbal Warnings if that counts, other than that, no.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I was a staff member for a Team Fortress 2 server which is now down. Everything else is Discord.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do as its something I frequently enjoy and like doing, when on of course.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Considering my school, I could be on anywhere from 1 hour to 7+. Just this morning I was at 4d 4hr on my vtime, as you can see in the first answer, it has gone up quite a bit today.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I play on it so much and I see rule breakers, whenever I see them I either can't call a admin or its too late to do anything about. That and honestly being able to stop issues or at least help resolve them would help, as I usually spectate if I'm not at the forefront of something happening and/or a event
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I don't think I'm special in anyway. The only difference between me and others is I'm on almost all day, some admin/mods are also on a while. I stay pretty active though and can respond fast to issues that need to be resolved. I could help with being a bit more of an observer, people don't do bad things infront of someone who can stop them (unless they are reckless *cough cough chefs cough cough* while anyone who I've interacted with I'm usually joking around with, I can be serious if need be. I may not be known but hey, helping is helping. (By the way, I can't be in the TeamSpeak that often as I am Nu-7 so I do also have to be in their's.)

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Hello MakoBun!

I normally do not respond to US Staff Applications, but if I may ask. Were You given permission to apply for a Staff Position from a Superadmin?

MakoBun "Joker"

Aug 5, 2022
Hello MakoBun!

I normally do not respond to US Staff Applications, but if I may ask. Were You given permission to apply for a Staff Position from a Superadmin?
Was I needed to? I didn't see anywhere on the forms or rules to applying that I needed it. If needed, then no, but could you show me where?

EDIT: nvm, never see a superadmin other than Ventz but he owns the server so can't get the chance, trying to figure out something now.

Last edited:

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @MakoBun "Joker" ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, you do not meet the age requirement and you do not have Superadmin approval to apply.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.