Jul 19, 2022
United Kingdom
1711244926220.png
RAISA FILE : PERSONNEL FILE
PERSONNEL NAME : MAX WESKER
CLEARANCE : LEVEL 4
FILE CREATION : 2008
LATEST ADDENDUM : 2022

THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTAION IS MAINTAINED BY RAISA. UNAUTHORISED VIEWING OF THIS DOCUMENT WARRENTS IMMEDIATE PROSECUTION. VIOLATORS WILL BE TRACKED, HUNTED DOWN AND DETAINED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

1711248195423.png

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:648540008

Discord name: maksim_orthodox

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1948 hours (Since July 2022)

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT/BST

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Character name(s):

F: Maksim "Enigma" Antonov
F: Ivan Antonov
F: Max "Farben" Wesker

CI: "Angry Enigma"

UNGOC: "Hotel"

Civilian name:

Gunner Gunsmall

What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1711245082516.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

E-11 SPC (Held)
Nu7 PVT (Held)
O-1 SPC (Held)
A-1 SGT (Held)

Chief of Security (Held)
GSD Captain (HOLDING)
Executive Researcher (Held)

IA Agent (Holding)
DEA (Holding)

CI-Alpha (HOLDING)
UNGOC SPC (HELD)

Senior Moderator (Held)

WHY ARE YOU APPLYING FOR CHIEF OF SECURITY?

ENJOYMENT OF THE ROLE: Ever since I joined the server the only role I have genuinely "mained" was the Security Department.

GSD is an undervalued and under represented department in comparison to all the MTFs and "more important" departments on

site, however, without us the site would be in chaos. I spend almost every moment I'm on playing GSD because I both find it

enjoyable teaching new players how to RP properly in their new position by easing them in via GSD and I enjoy the constant

challenge of the D Block itself going from a Peaceful Utopia to the frontlines on Malevelon Creek.

DEPARTMENTAL RELATIONS: Departmental Relations come and go depending mainly on the personal relations between Dpt

Directors. This is something that needs to be rethought! Departmental relations should be built due to their: Importance,

Consistency of Interactions and The way personnel from each department can assist the other. For example GSD and A1

shouldn't be prioritising their relations compared to GSD and Research due to the reasons stated before. It's just common

sense really.

ELEVATE GSD WELLBEING AND CAPTAIN PERFORMANCE: GSD wellbeing [NEWBIES] is severely under represented on the server and I

feel like a lot of people take it for granted. There are a lot of new players joining the server everyday and joining GSD,

they need to be encouraged to RP correctly, not break rules and have fun whilst doing so. This benefits everyone on the

server as well as themselves.

As for Captain Performance, there are no Negatives I can see however as someone coming from a server [UK] with a different

way of though, I am going to analyse how captains behave on the US server in more depth than I can as an officer to ensure

I can use my knowledge to add in UK tactics if need be to improve the current ones or use the US ones to improve my own.

ADVANCING THE DEPARTMENT: As I have hinted at throughout the paragraphs above, I plan on introducing new methods on how to

do things such as trainings, lectures, tryouts and sweeps to improve GSD to become its best possible form. As someone who

not only a former CoS, but one who assisted heavily in the creation and carrying out of the GSD update that reshaped GSD,

I would consider myself more than capable to undergo the tasks of a CoS.

1711248237656.png

WHAT MAKES ME SUITABLE
FOR CHIEF OF SECURITY?

1. Experience - I have a significant amount of experience within a variety of positions around the Site, including: General Security Department, Internal Affairs Department, Intelligence Department/DEA as well as experience within Nu-7 "Hammer Down" / Epsilon-11 "Nine Tailed Fox" / Omega-1 "Laws Left Hand"/ Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" which all are varied in their duties and responsibilities around Site 65 which has given me a extensive insight into how Site 65 functions and how to make GSD function to their best capability. More importantly I have previously had experience in this role and relatively recently at that.

2. Diligence - I consider myself to be a assiduous member of the foundation always paying attention to matters which may concern myself or my colleagues and ascertain the most merited and lawful of governing the situation.

3. Activity - I am one of the most active captains on UK currently, no reason I cannot do the same on US.

4. Maturity - I would have considered myself to be a mature individual, however I understood my previous actions were not acceptable for the position I was in and have changed my outlook on how to play as this role in a more beneficial manor.

5. Management - As an Ex Chief, management is a skill I have acquired within the GSD ever since I became a GSD Sergeant, I have led a vast number of sweeps into D-Block as well as organising GSD into POI's around D-CLASS CDC. On top of this I constantly ensure that members of both SRU and subdivisions are performing patrols and assisting all Site Personnel whenever it is required and if CDC is sufficiently staffed. I was one of the main pioneers in pushing the documentation and the progress for the GSD update to revive the department I love.

6. Leadership - Tying in very closely with Management, As one of the most active and present GSD Chiefs when I was in that position, on top of the fact GSD currently the lack of a CoS; I am ensuring that GENSEC feel that we have a SOLID command structure and that they know who to come to in order to file complaints about Site Personnel, especially other GENSEC. I also try to host trainings and lectures as much as possible to keep GSD knowledgeable of their duties in and around CDC and their future careers within Site-65 and how to achieve those goals.

7. Time Zone - One thing I feel I should mention is the fact that I am in the GMT [UK] Time Zone meaning although I may not be available as late at night for me as the other captains are, I can ensure GSD has a Chief available for more of the day!

WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES
OF THE CHIEF OF SECURITY
IN RP?

Management of the Department

Full-department organisation.
Administrative work (roster management, LoAs, discharges, blacklists, appeals,)
Giving orders to GSD whilst on-site.
Organising regular meetings to keep CPTs informed with the latest department updates.
Mentorship program for GSD CL3s that want to achieve more within the department.

Recruitment

Approving/denying CPT applications on the forums.
Conducting interviews for applicants that pass the first stage.
Giving welcome tours and inductions to new CPTs.
Monitoring SGTs who have good potential.
Assigning GSD POI's.
Mentoring new CPTs and providing help if needed.
Ensuring all CPTs are active and contributing to the DPT.
Reprimanding misbehaving GSD Captains and below if necessary.
Promoting positions within GSD, how they can be achieved and what are the benefits.

Departmental Development

Working on ways to improve GSD through suggestions from GSD.
Providing GSD documentation (e.g. guides, handbooks)
Creating new policies and enforcing already stated ones.
Working closely with Site Administration & Site Command to ensure standards are being upheld.
Ensuring that interdepartmental communication and collaboration is achieved.

Relations

Keeping in constant contact with both the Ethics Committee, The Overseer Council and Site Administration to keep them updated about the departments progress and to assist in any issues or complaints raised against the department.
Training personnel to be respectful to other departments no matter the situation, my key goal for GSD is professionalism!
Liaising with other departments and their directors/CL4 to assist each other as progress the site as a whole.

CHARACTER LORE

1711247162418.png
Name: Max ██████

Codename: "Farben"

SCPF ID: 6447258

Personnel Classification: Class B

DoB: ██/██/████

Security Clearance: Level 4

Current Position: Security Captain - Site 65

PERSONNEL FILE:
Profile: Max has recently been transferred to Site - 65 to assist with the training for the new equipment dispatched to the Site. He was transferred from Site - 18 recently after the sudden disappearance of the now Ex-Chief Maksim "Enigma". Max has shown his marksmanship and leadership skills are more than adequate to improve the quality of training at Site - 65.

Early Life: Not much is known about Max's early years. It is known that his parents gave him favourable genes associated with intelligence. Taken from his parents at a young age by agents of the SCP Foundation, Dr. Daniel Asheworth had experimented on Max along with other younger children to be raised in the Foundation. This was to be the start of a grand eugenics project, aimed at producing a group of bright, like-minded individuals who could later be exposed to SCP-1853 in effort to give the subjects superhuman-like powers.

SCP-1853 TEST 13-A:

warning.png

Once being honoured with the role of GSD Captain, Max had been entrusted to enforce the will of the CoS upon GSD. Max entered into CDC with his newly acquired armour accompanied by none other than CoS ████████ and introduced himself to all the members of GSD, he began to inform GENSEC that he was their new Captain when the D Block airlock opened and a grenade flew through the door landing in front of the GENSEC. Max immediately launched forwards, slamming his helmet on top of the grenade whilst drawing his GSH18 and firing 3 shots terminating 1 armed D Class and 1 Chaos Insurgent before anyone had a moment to react. The grenade shattered Max's new helmet and fractured his knee and shin bone requiring him be assist-carried to the Medical Bay by CoS Instructor. The medical consultant informed Max that he may never walk the same again however he perspired and over a mere 2 weeks pushed through agony and extensive repeated surgery until his leg was relatively healed. Max was commended after this by the foundation with a medal of Heroism for saving the GSD personnel as well as the Chief of Security.

Since his promotion he has been working closely with the Chief of Security at Site - 18 even accompanying him to visits with GENSEC Command. He has grown close to the Chief of Security and worked along side him for years. Once he heard of the transfer to the new Site, although saddened by the loss of working for a close friend, he knew this was his opportunity to move up to become a Chief of his own and with that introduce a new era into the outdated ways of the Foundation.

Attachments

• IMG_7684.png
    IMG_7684.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 1711244868549.png
    1711244868549.png
    24 KB · Views: 2
  • 1711246534713.png
    1711246534713.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 1711248173245.png
    1711248173245.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 1

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
-Support

Good application but I don't think I've ever seen you once since I started playing on the server. You're not even on the Captains roster.

cityismy

May 10, 2023
Massive +Support
I watched you die, no clue how my boy got resurrected, possibly jesus.

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
From Site Administration
To: Maksim "Enigma"

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello Maksim,

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Chief of Security", as of now Site Administration has decided to Deny your application for Chief of Security. Please contact me or the SA over your department for further information.

Kind Regards,

Site Manager Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.