Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1705766303519.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Elite Administrator on another Garry's Mod server. (Was also a senior member of their recruitment team on here, same thing as resource team)
Elite Administrator on a SCP Secret Laboratory server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
5 - 6 hours

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to become moderator on SCP RP USA because I believe I could help create a better space for roleplay on the server. I want to be able to do something on the server whilst nothing is happening. Often whenever I am on the server I see people complaining in OOC about loose tickets not being taken, I also have my own experience with this as sometimes I can make tickets where I'd have to wait over 5+ minutes for it to be taken, this is not only an issue for the player but it can also become a problem due to the possibility of the person that the ticket is made on could leave the server which makes the situation way harder to deal with.

As I already said, I also want to be staff because there are times that I am on the server where nothing is happening and I want to make sure that whenever I am on the server that I am actively doing something that could contribute to the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that I can contribute to the staff team with great activity that can contribute to players on the server that require assistance. I also have great experience being staff, where I have already mentioned that I have been staff on multiple different games which shows that I can be diverse when it comes to staffing on the server.

I also believe that I can do stuff differently than other staff members where I am not scared to show a different perspective of a situation and that I can give my own opinion on things without becoming biased. I have a drive to improve and I can take criticism for me to learn.

Last edited:

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Application Accepted

Hello @Mars, On behalf of the US Resources team, we would like to inform you that you have been accepted into our Staff team.

The Resources team has reviewed your application and has decided to accept you. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.​

- Head Moderator & Resources Team Supervisor LexDash​

Status
Not open for further replies.