Yes, I do

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1707107880158.png

(All were a while ago)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, for like a week, then I quit and started playing this sever)

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Around like 4-5+

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Well, I have been a TGM for quite a bit, and I will not lie it is fun, but I would like to help people with server rule problems. Also when there is nothing going on, or there is just like down time I do not mind being on AOD and helping people. Also the times that no one wants to take sits. I won't be that guy, If I see a sit that has been open for about 3 mins or I just know no one is going to help I would surely take it. Because as staff it is your job. I really love this community, the people, how it works and I just would like to be more immersed and making sure no harm comes to this community. The main reason I want to become a moderator is to spread positivity, help people with their problems, and help make sure the server is running smoothly.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I am special over the other applicants because. I am almost always on the server. The server is very fun and I like to play it on my free time. Also I am very kind, I don't get mad at people easily. Also I know how to deal with situations and still stay calm. (If someone were to get mad at me I wouldn't get mad back, I would just stay calm and do that job that I applied for). Some staff do tend to get a bit angry whilst in active sits because of what someone says or acts, but at the end of the day. As staff you have a job to do and so you can't let the small stuff get in the way of doing your job to the best of your ability. Another reason is I have been on the server quite a long time so I know how a long of things work. Also I know some commands as well.

Kufie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
+/- Ive had some iffy interactions with you, but ive also had good interactions.

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
+/- I've also had some iffy interactions with you, but I've also had good interactions.

+Active on Nu7

Curvy

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Nov 22, 2022
+ 1
Great Guy
Knows his stuff
Very respectful & Always like to make it an enjoyable time.

Old Warnings

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Application Denied

Hi @Maurice Alton,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

While I appreciate you taking the time to make an application, I don't believe you are ready to be a staff member quite yet. You're currently serving a suspension and made this app the same day it happened. The reasoning behind your suspension leads me to believe that you wouldn't be a good fit for staff at this moment.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.