Civilian name: Maurice Woods
-
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

-
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
MTF Nu-7 CPL (holding) and Nu-7 Pvt, SPC, LCPL (held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
- Bans, yes for FailRP. Because when i was in disguise as IA an officer pointed his gun at me so i moved out the way and he tried to shoot me so i cuffed him. And then when admin tried to pull me into sit i crashed so instead of waiting for me he just banned me.

NLR- I didn't know about the New life rule so i got a warning.

RDM- I was falsely warned for RDM because as i was a d class another d class tried to stab and kill me so i defended myself.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-
Because I am responsible, and I know how to act. Also, If I get accepted, the first thing i will do is make sure I know what I am doing.. Reading the guidelines, handbook, etc. I never stop until I get the job done, and 100% I will always listen to the O-5 council all the time. As Overseer Assistant I will take orders from them and treat them with my upmost respect, as they deserve it. I also am trustworthy and can be trusted to do a task of choice. I know the Legal codex, Ethics, and the rules of the foundation, as I also follow them. I also enforce them to other foundation personnel as well because i am in IA, so I know how to act right. I am also serious and I am not mean but sometimes I don't play around. I truly believe I will do my job as an Overseer Assistant very well, and all I am asking for is a chance to prove it.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-
The Overseer Assistants work under The Overseer Council. Doing things for them like, signing documents, and ordering the things that they want done. They also enforce the code of conduct making sure people follow it. They always listen to what the Overseer Council say and always follow there orders on what they want done.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Maurice Alton was born in Amsterdam, Germany and grew up in the states. His father would always be mean to him and his mother and abuse them both. This affected Maurice in a very harsh way. He would cry every night praying that his father would stop. One time he knocked him mother out by smashing a beer bottle on her head. And so Maurice called the cops, his father ended up lying to the police officers and he was free. And Maurice'es father was furious, he beat Maurice until Maurice fell asleep. As Maurice got older he got even more mad at his father and so he started going to the gym. He got stronger and more confident until one day, He came back home from the gym to see his mother dead on the kitchen floor and his father was no where to be seen. This made Maurice go into a very heavy depression state for a 5 year period. As he grew up without his mother on his own. He had to learn to do things a child shouldn't have to do. He grew up thinking that his life sucked and that he had nothing to do. Until he found the SCP foundation. He found it very interesting and so he joined it. He explored all of the different jobs he could be. He took them very seriously as it was the only thing that he really liked. He later on became a Overseer Assistant and he continued on from there..

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-2 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Maurice.

In regards to your application for OVERSEER ASSISTANT, after Council Vote; your application has been Unfortunately Denied.

Please contact O5-2 at his email address for any questions you may have. (thorn#6299)

You may re-apply in two weeks time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.