Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleur

Aug 27, 2022
Canada
www.civilgamers.com

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98203927

Discord name: ti_lou__

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 2000 HoursScreenshot (230).png CG.png

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: EST

Character name(s):

Foundation: Maxime "Ghost" Lafleur

CI: "Napoleon"

Civilian name: Timothe

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do posses a microphone

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding: MTF E-11 SPC, DEA Senior Agent, CI-C DELCOM

Held: MTF Nu-7 CSG, CPL, LCPL and PVT, DEA Special Agent, Overseer Assistant, GSD Captain, GOC SPC

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I only got one active warn for FailRP because I executed a captured DEA operative after he paid for himself

-

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I believe my experience and my way to adapt to different scenario's makes me the best candidate for Overseer Assistant. I love to experience different idea's and scenario's and make sure everyone is having fun. I am highly skilled when it comes to taking decisions and being a leader. Due to my experience on the server with many different jobs, I usually know what is the right call. I am quite friendly and I often see the positive in people when there is some. I love to write both in-game documents and google docs when needed and I am quite skilled at making rosters. I would love to be an Overseer Assistant and would put a lot of time and efforts into it.

-

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: Your main goal is assisting the Overseer Council in doing their daily tasks and being a link from regular Site-65 personnel to Site Command. Your goal is also to ask questions to people about their regiment/department, what they think about their CO's and to make sure everything is running smoothly. You also need to enforce the Legal Codex if someone is seen not respecting it.

-

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Maxime Lafleur was born in 1997. His mom abandoned him after he was born and he was left with his dad, a retired JTF2 operator. He became an infantry officer in the Canadian army and decided to follow his dad's steps and go trough the scanning steps to attend the next JTF2 tryout. During these 6 days hell week, he went above and beyond his capacities to maintain himself and his fellow comrades alive and continued on for each exercise. Has the 7th day arrived, he had survived. He still had a few months of training, but the hard part was done. As an Assaulter, he went to multiple countries to do diverse missions. The mission that changed is career was in Canada, in Ottawa. The parlement was attacked and 23 hostages were made. The SWAT could not enter due to explosives being placed at each entry, taking too long to diffuse. His squad was called to deal with the situation. They landed on the roof from a Blackhawk and prepared to rappel down the skylight on the roof. They needed to take out the leader of the small terrorist group as he could detonate the whole building at any moment, making everyone inside and around the building die a horrible death. As the entered, Lafleur shot one of the attackers in the chest as his teammates took down the leader. They breached door after door, until they reached all the hostages. Panic ran through the terrorists until one of them ran at Lafleur with a grenade. He took him down, but the grenade was unpinned. The grenade landed at his feet. He froze for a second but jumped on it. The grenade exploded on him, but his body armor absorbed most of the blast, knocking him unconscious. He was dragged out and rushed to the Blackhawk to an hospital where he was pronounced dead. When he woke up, he was not in a hospital anymore, he was in a room with 2 man by his side. One of them wore a suit and the other one was a soldier. The man in the suit called himself O5-7. From this point on, Lafleur's career changed from a Special Force member to a foundation employee. He rose the ranks of General Security quickly, landing himself at a Captain spot for is leadership and combat skills. The was never a riot that could happen for more than 5 minutes without Lafleur and his men intervening and shutting it down. After a few years as a Captain, he had established the fact that he was one of the best and that is skills were needed inside the Foundation. That's around this time that he was approached by a man that he could not recognize, but had seen before. This man was the one who offered him a spot in GSD, and he was here once again to offer him a job. "Assist me in my daily tasks, become my assistant". He was intrigued, him who had been fighting D-Class for years, being injured countless times, would now be away from the combat, fighting for something else, someone else. It had crossed his mind to try and find a job inside the Foundation which would be more peaceful, but he never really did consider it as an option. He had been around guns and combat his whole life. It was an offer that would not come twice on his doorstep. He looked back at D-Block and realized that he needed change and accepted the position.

[Enter keycard clearance...]

[Scanning keycard...]

[Welcome, Overseer assistant]

An SCP-008 breach was ongoing and site was looking completely devastated. CI had managed to breach it and contaminate HCZ fully, killing a massive amount of E-11 members. They had just reached HCZ when ERT had been called. Lafleur was trying to extract documents before moving to a secured place. He had not predicted that SCP-008-2 could spread the infection so quickly. An announcement ringed trough the Foundation "Emergency Response Teams are en route to the facility, ETA 2 minutes. Nu-7 are advised to secure the landing zone before arrival". Lafleur wasn't sure if ERT would be here soon enough, or if the whole site would have been overrun by then. Security Sector was held by MTF and GSD but they were running out of bullets. That's when O5-2 communicated to him trough encrypted communications "ERT will not land quickly enough, grab everything you can and more to a secured bunker, do not try to make it to surface, SCP-008-2 is everywhere. The Alpha Warhead will be detonated soon". Lafleur turned off the computed and ran to the cabinets, there was no time to print anything. He grabbed all 22 documents and ran as a new announcement ran trough the facility "The Alpha Warhead has been activated. Detonation in T-90 seconds.". He froze. This situation was only presented to him as a last solution. Never had he imagined that it could actually happen. He ran, ran as fast as he ever did to the secured location. He closed the bunker as the countdown was reaching the end.

Detonation in..

*Static noises*

[/End of file/]

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
1706134972870.png

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

A message has been received from the office of ██-4 ██████████████

To: "Ghost"

Hello. We appreciate the time and effort you invested in the application process for the position of █████████ Assistant. After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we have chosen not to move forward with your application at this time. We want to express our gratitude for your interest in applying.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial. If you would like to re-apply you may do so in no less than two weeks.

-From ██-4 ██████████████

Application Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.