Time zone: CST
Characters name: Jon Dingleshmerg
Civilian name: Jack Smiglehoph
What server are you applying for? USA
Do you have a mic? Absolutely
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HH-3, RRT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 1 inactive warning for Fear Rp, I was a D-class running towards HCZ and an MTF held me at gunpoint, I stopped and stood still following orders, but then pulled out a gun and shot him. (This was in June of 2022)
Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?
I want to make the medical department a better place, I want inclusion with our staff to mingle and create a safe and dependent department where staff feel important to the cause.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
My long commitment to medicine, I have put medical as my main priority, including my recent achievements with medical standards, studies, and introduction of drug control in Site-56
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: Electroshock therapy or commonly using its acronym E.S.T is the act of stopping a patients heart and rebooting it. The procedure starts with knowing what ailment the patient has and is it really needed for electroshock therapy. Once there is reason for E.S.T, for example book of diseases, you ask the patient if they consent to electroshock therapy (if they do not give consent then you do not have permission to preform electroshock therapy) then you ask the patient if they have been revived in the current life time if they have not then you may preform EST (if they have been revived you shouldn't give EST because it would harm the patient and kill them). In /looc type do not respawn and then say do not go towards the light then you preform EST by using the medical harpoon (if the medical harpoon is not accessible then a shot from a pistol to the chest will stop the patients heart) and the defibrillator. You would crouch and then revive the patient.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
A short answer would be paperwork or evaluating medical documents, but they do much more than that like training and teaching trainees or supervising medical staff to follow ethical medical practice. Consultants can consult with doctors or answer any questions that comes their way. They deal with heavy scenarios when a Dpt. Director is not around and leads the medical department to a functionable support team.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
As a kid, Jon grew up in a neighborhood full of drugs and violence. As a young lad he would scrounge around for items that heroin addicts would use and learn from those people the affects of drugs from those people as he was never into the thought of substances. One day, a person was shot right in front of him during a drive by shooting. Shocked as he was, he ran to the wounded as hard as he could.
"Sir! are you okay?" Jon said while looking at the man on the ground.
No response was given.
Jon would check for a pulse and luckily the man was just winded and couldn't speak on the ground. He called for an ambulance and then used his shirt to hold in the bleeding. Blood soaking his shirt made his resolution solidify in wanting better health for everyone.
The man would not make it as he would bleed out before making it to any medical room.
Several years went on and Jon decided it would be best to become a combat medic for the Canadian military. He spent years servicing his comrades and his country until one day he was invited to sit down with his Commanding Lt. for dinner.
"I got a letter for you, we were ordered to not open it and just hand it to you." the Lt announced with sliding the letter across a table.
Jon grabs a butter knife and opens the letter. It tells Jon to meet his CO at 0700. He stands up, thanks his Lt for the meal, and walks back to his bunks.
At 0700 Jon met his CO and two men in black were behind him. Jon was told that he had a choice, he; could go back to work, or follow these men to a room to talk. Jon was curious and didn't know what these gentlemen wanted but he wanted to give them a chance.
That's when the SCP foundation took him in and introduced him to the medical department where he now works.

Jon did many fortunate things during his time like figuring how to control drug trafficking to stop the misuse of medical equipment and even requested a psych eval on a GOC that killed a Site inspector. Jon has had many experience in military medicine and is ready to set the department on a path to glory.

Deleted member 3849

+support
+HH-3 Member
+ See them often

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadjust

Aug 5, 2022
Accepted
After consideration we believe you are fit to become a Consultant for the medical team.
Contact me and yukiri about a ingame meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.