[USA] Mickle's Ethics Committee Application #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:495475642
Discord name: Mickle#6664
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I joined around July 28-30. I Have 47 Days on the server.

In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: GMT+10

Character name(s): SCP: "Mickle" CI: "Tickle"
Civilian name: "Nickle"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: - Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HOLDING:
IA Director & 096
HELD: IA Ambassador, CI-G, O-1 LCPL & Ethics Committee Assistant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- FailRP (Bled out while in cuffs) Minor Glitching (Flying around as SCP-079 unbreached)

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- After being the IA Director I feel I want to do more for Site-56, although I've not been at Site-56 for long I hope I've had positive interactions with everyone I met, I am not perfect in anyway shape or form but I have room to grow, I want to join the Ethics Committee because I enjoy helping out Site-56 and there is only so much I can do as a Director of IA.

When I joined Site-56 I had always aspired to become apart of the Ethics Committee because they helped people and while on the server I have only wanted to help people. I also personally prefer the roleplay aspects of the server rather than gun gun shoot shoot as talking something out is always better then just murdering someone.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- What makes me suitable for this position is my experience, formality, detailed-orientated personality and my passion to help others is by far the strongest qualities I have over other applicants. I feel that the entire role of being an Ethics Member is for helping the Foundation strive to succeed using an open mind and critical thinking to ensure the Code of Ethics is fulfilled.

I Personally, I may not be the best candidate for the position, but I am a very active individual within the server. I have a veritable wealth of knowledge of Clearance Level Four issues from being an Ambassador and the Director of Internal Affairs and would be able to apply that effectively if I am chosen for the position.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- The Ethics Committee has various responsibilities in RP as they are co-leading the Foundation with the O5 council, They are tasked with the most difficult task which is to uphold order and balance within the Foundation by enacting the Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics and to keep the Foundation in a state of order in which it can operate smoothly. They oversee all members in the Facility no matter their position for any defiance of the Code of Ethics

Ethics also ensure that the Facility is operated efficiently and is actively upholding the Code of Ethics, the Ethics Committee is tasked with shadowing all Departments to review their standing within the Foundation and make sure that said Departments act within the interests of the Foundation and give crucial advice to said Departments on ways to improve themselves. They also (Along with 05) have authorization to do code blacks & use the Alpha Warhead when shit hits the fan with breaches.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- They Accept
Medical Director(s)
Ethics Assistant(s)
IA Director(s)
& as a committee they accept Ethics Committee Applications.

The Ethics Committee also improves/updates the Code of Ethics

(Slight amounts of swearing in lore section) Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

*5 O-1 surround the suited man, guns aimed.*
"Sir stand still while we restrain you"

"Cant write a fucking document can we?"

"Sir calm down!"

The men eventually restrain the man in cuffs

"Get me out of these things!"

*They tie a blindfold over his eyes*

"Fuck you Cu-"

The men shove a gag into his mouth

*muffled shouts*

"So what was your name again?"

"It's Pickle"

*The man puts his pistol to his head*

"Name."

" 'Mickle' "

*The scrawny figure to his left writes down something on his notepad*

"Not code name, your REAL name."

"That is my rea-"

The tall figure in front of him gets handed a crowbar*

"Real. Name. Last chance"

"Michael Bland."

*The scrawny figure to his left writes down something on his notepad*

"Good. Let us begin, Michael"

*The man pulls out a hammer and aims at his fingers*

"Fucksake."

"The fuck? didn't I just kill you!"

"No?"

*The tall Russian man overpowers the suited man and restrains him*

*They move to a United nations base that is close by*

"Sir, I think we have a para-threat here"

"Throw him into the cell"

*The Russian man throws him (Literally) into the holding cell*

"Name."

"Michael Bland, from the SCP Foundation Site-56 I am the Director Of IA"

"Not worth my time"

*He pulls out a shotgun and aims it at him"

"Shit."

*A gun shot rings in the air*

"Fucken hell, forgot how much dying hurts."

*He sighs rubbing the back of his head*

"At least I'm back in Site-56"

Last edited:

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+ Support
Mature and Active
knows coc and coe
much time as cl4 and ready for cl5

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Ethics Commitee Member. We have reviewed your application and decided not to proceed with your application at this time. Whilst we would love to consider you for a position, the current issues with Internal Affairs have negatively impacted your application.

Please feel free to reapply in two weeks.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.