[USA] Mickle's IA Director Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:495475642
Discord name: Mickle#6664
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I joined around July 28-30 & have 1 week 5 days on the server

In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: GMT+10

Character name(s): SCP: [AB-2] "Mickle" CI: Was "Mickle" Bored
Civilian name: "Mr Skeleton"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: - Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-G, SCP-096 & IA Ambassador
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: - FailRP (Bled out while in cuffs) Minor Glitching (Flying around as SCP-079 unbreached)

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs? - I personally want to see the Department Of IA grow and thrive, while being an ambassador I have implemented arrest trainings for agents and as a Director I feel I could do more for the department and due to the fact we are now separate from the UK site I could hopefully carry on what "Lib" is trying to do and improve the department further. I wish to make the department of Internal Affairs all around better and a good department for people to be in.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: - I play as an ambassador quite a lot and feel I could help the department more as a director, I know what to do in most situations and can learn from the ones where I don't. I would hope I'm in good standing with ethics and would even say I am friends with most of them I'd say I am responsible and professional and while I am new to ambassador I would say that in my time as one I have made change to the department that greatly betters it.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: - In RP the site director of IA has to do many things, they oversee the department of IA and make sure every document and test in the department is up to date they are also in charge of choosing new ambassadors and keeping the department in shape making sure the ambassadors are doing their jobs managing agents. They are role models as they shape they way of how the department works and are like a older sibling to the ambassadors and agents.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Director character and what storylines they would be involved in: Being a D-Class informant for the SCP foundation wasn't the best but it was better then getting thrown into test so "Mickle" dealt with it, according to his deal with the foundation he would out weapon dealing chefs, D-Class with guns and CI in their bathrooms to name a few things he had done, this was all for a position as a medic in the SCP foundation but decided that he could help more in the "Internal Affairs" department. After a encounter that came a bit close to his life as an IA operative he decided to apply for IA Ambassador, he managed to secure the position. After doing the best he possibly could he went for the position of "The Director Of Internal Affairs."

EDIT REASON: Forgot the time lol

Last edited:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Mature
-Good Interactions

Mickle has been someone I always go to when in regard to IA members acting out or when I need someone to watch out for unruly individuals.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
+Support

Like what Green said above, Mickle is a fantastic IA ambassador and always uses his role's powers and responsibilities to the fullest of it's extent. I think he would he fantastic as a director hands down

Liberator

Jun 18, 2022
+SUPPORT
Mickle has always been an amazing ambassador and has brought a funny syndical/sarcastic attitude to the department and is just an all-around great worker and I find it hard to believe he'd do a bad job as director. horrible maybe but not bad.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1665440396994.png
From the desk of Ethics Director, The Right Honorable Jullian Brown
Greetings Mickle,

After a long deliberation process we have decided to push forwards with your application for the Deputy Director of Internal Affairs position. Meet me onsite to go over your new position.

Sincerely,
1665440522711.png

Status
Not open for further replies.