USA - Moderator Application (Tyler N. Blevins) [not the real Ninja] {but I could be if you wanted}

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitro

Aug 2, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): mitro
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 36ish (not sure how to read it in game - Received save. Size: 371 )
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: GMT-5
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Tyler N. Blevins
Chaos name (include your rank): Tyler N. Blevinns
Civilian name: Donda West
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45011596
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
  • This is my first time :)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • I’ve not received anything more than being pulled because someone falsely reported me for having a name that was ‘failrp’. The admin was not pleased with the person who reported me.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
  • I have been admin on 3 separate servers and I have previously ran my own server in the roleplay genre. So yes, I am pretty experienced in the administrative atmosphere.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
  • I have only played on other servers with serious roleplay. I have only ever been admin on semi-serious roleplay servers though. I appreciate more serious roleplay as it allows a more immersive and life-like experience for all players.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
  • I can see myself being able to be available for 5-14 hours a day. I work in a pharmacy outside of my online life. So the lower hours would be whenever I am working there. But other than that, on my days off I would be able to spend a lot longer on the server for sure! (I do have quite a few days off)
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
  • I personally haven’t been an active moderator in a couple years, I am a huge fan of the server here. I want to not only ease some of the workload for other administrators, but also better the community. I would like to believe I have a nice bond with everyone I’ve met so far. I want to make a difference to allow all the players I’ve met, and the ones I will meet, to enjoy their time on the server as much as possible!
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
  • As I’ve said, I have a lot of experience in the field, and I think experience speaks volumes in this field. I want to be someone who can ensure all players feel safe and valued. No one is better than another. As a moderator, my core belief is that if one person is ruining another’s experience, it is my job to make sure it doesn’t ruin anyone else's. I like to maintain peace and being a moderator is the first step. (I have experience with teamspeak)

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
After reading your application, I will be giving you a +/-Neutral leading to +Support
Great playtime
Staff experience

No personal interaction

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @mitro ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

(I would suggest changing your name)​

Status
Not open for further replies.