[USA] Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): TheNorthren

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 350.35 (Vtime has been messing up and deleting my hours which is why the hours of this and my last application are so different so i will be going of the achievements)

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Shinei "can" Nouzen E-11 Major

Chaos name (include your rank): Northren CS

Civilian name: Doug Red

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6185393

Discord ID (name#0000): thenorthren

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-moderator-application.15340/)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Other then this server no

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- At least 1 hour a day although I usually play more

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would like to become a moderator in order to help create a more inviting RP place as a E-11 I see lots of people breaking the rules either by fail breaches breaking fear rp and breaking other rules. So by becoming a moderator I can deal with these people and help keep my regiment happy that they don't have to deal with constant rule breakers. As well i love this server as i have 350 hours after playing for just over 2 months and would like to see this server thrive and have serious rp with out the minges that some ruin it.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?
- I am usually quite active and play almost every day in order to help moderate the server. As well due to my high ranking in E-11 i believe i have a good handle on the rules of the server and would be able to enforce and inform others about the rules.

Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Using my knowledge that i have gotten though climbing the ranks of E-11 and acting as a CO of E-11 as well as being quite active on the server I believe that I would make a great fit. As well I care deeply about the rp as well as creating and maintaining the rp environment and would like to protect it by dealing with rule breakers and minges before they can break others immersion.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi TheNorthren,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.