[USA] Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

" Winter Wonderland "

Jun 6, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Authentic_Devz

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 01w 0d 16h 02m 12s

In what country are you located?:
United States of America

Time zone:
HST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
MTF Nu-7 PVT caliber winter

Chaos name (include your rank):
Calibear, Recruit

Civilian name:
caliber "anomolous" winters

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:583418917

Do you have a mic?:
Yeah

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Previous Moderator Application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/us-trial-mod-application.4379/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received warns & bans before I don't remember all of them but I know all the warns were all for good reason, and that I've learned from my mistakes in the past.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have no moderation Experience anywhere in Garry's Mod

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
2-3 years playing this game, I'd like to say that I've gotten a lot of roleplay experience

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can typically be online for about 3 - 6 hrs on Business days & 4 - 15 hrs

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-When ever I was pulled into a sit the Staff were always chill and fair. I also try and get the sits over as fast as possible by either admitting that I did a wrong, or I

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a personality that isn't very seen on the server except in minges, however I can joke around like them but I don't ruin the experience for other players, I just make jokes & some actions like them but never anything that deserves any form of warns.

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
-Support(fixable maybe)
+Active
+Friendly(seen you a couple times but nothing bad that i can remember)

-No screenshot of warnings(do /warnings in chat for it and add it or reply to this)
-Short app
-Compared yourself to minges(doesn't sound good, maybe like good sense of humor is better or chill person)

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hello, @caliber!
I'd like to see more community engagement from you as well as some more effort put into your application. As a staff member we are all expected to carry our weight, and some of the weight does have to be writing and documenting. Being able to formulate a well written and easily readable application shows us that you have the basic capabilities to do the basic necessity.

You may reapply in 4 Weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.