Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson Beckford

Oct 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Donomonkey03
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 378
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):MTF O-1 LT ██ "Surge" ██ [FN-2]
Chaos name (include your rank): Flinn "Luck" Alpha
Civilian name: Dim
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74178294
Discord ID (name#0000): Donomonkey#1503
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2x warnings for Mic spam by Gian carlo im unsure on the rest
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes i have been moderator and admin in other communities
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i have played on many serious roleplay servers
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-6
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: The Staff Team needs support and i think i would be a good fit in professionalism and understanding when it comes to taking sits. I enjoy playing on the server and enjoy the community and would like to help maintain a safe RP area for people and RP goers.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe i would be a well rounded professional staff member. i could handle sits with a calm attitude and zero bias. I feel i could even go as far as de escalate situations and get through to players the rules and reasonings of their wrongs and even help them improve gameplay for a better time in the community.

Last edited:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Good Interactions
-Staff Experience

Surge I'm sorry to say but California isn't a Country.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
+ Support
+ Good Experiences with him
+ Staff Experience
+ Active

- California isn't a country yet.

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
+ Support
+ Active
+ Good Hours
+ Previous experience
+ Mature

makes a lot of reasonable sits cut out the middle man.

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
+Support
+Good interactions
+Well known player
+Understands the rules

-Bare app

Deleted member 2482

I cannot give you a verdict as I have not interacted or seen you around at all ( although this is completely understandable since I play during the night time for Americans ). Anyway good luck on your application

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would like to see you improve your application. Your reputation is good but your answers are lacking.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.