[USA] Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rancher

Sep 9, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Speedy
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):1 week and 10 hours
In what country are you located?: United states
Time zone:Central
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):Jolly rancher(Nu-7 CPL)
Chaos name (include your rank):Jolly (Beta)
Civilian name:Clark william
Steam ID:76561199083445992
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One ban for 3 days. I was new and being dumb called someone a homophobic slur but i feel I have matured since then and have learned to understand the rules of this facility.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes. I cant say where as it is advertising but I have about 3 years of experience with staffing.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No actually first time and I really enjoy it.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: At least 8 I'm a gamer
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I love playing it and Ive always loved helping people with issues I dont know what it is I just have the drive for it. Also there is not many staff on during the late nights due to people having school and work but for personal reasons I have no school and my job is during the late day so im up all night
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Im more active for one. just now I put in 15 hours of playtime in 1 day and if i didnt have work i would put in more (weekends i can). I would also like to help out with the community making it more enjoyable for new and old players. If you accept me I cant wait to get started!

Last edited by a moderator:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Good Interactions
-Staffing Experience

-Ban

aidsismyname1

Jun 26, 2022

+/- neutral

-Good interactions
-Has been a staff

-app slacks a little
-The ban reasoning

Good luck!

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Accepted

Hello.

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your interview when they are free.​

Status
Not open for further replies.