Status
Not open for further replies.

scotched

Aug 22, 2022
Name: Joe "Money" Lifts
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580729723
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes I went to my major "Betriv" who demoted me and said so I am getting demoted for doing non-verbal emote and apparently its harrasement
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Betriv in ts
Rank demoted from: LT
Who demoted you?: "betriv"
Date of demotion?: 08/02/2023
What is the case against you?: Getting called a harrasser after clicking non-verbal no emote
Is this true?: yep
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: nope
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: n/a
What is your side of the story?:
So my side is that a Doctor was insulting a DEA member who was talking to a special agent, and I walked up to him and pressed non-verbal emote about 3 times and he called me a harraser and reported me. I dont feel like it is fair bc I feel like I can do great for the Nu7 branch, I hosted a tryout yesterday planning on hosting one today but now I cant because a doctor reported me for using non-verbal no emote to him and honestly kinda makes no sense to be honest. For me to be demoted for doing non-verbal no emote is crazy in my opinion, I have had great leadership in this branch and I have been supervising the NCO's who want to do training, and I met some great friends on the way, and for me to get demoted like this is not the way I wanted to go out, I feel like i deserve a second shot, and not get demoted for this unfair reason.

Last edited:

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
Hey there Joe "Money", Me and Sunari demoted you because you're a fairly new LT within Nu-7 and after seeing you not acting the most professional individual in TS and Discord I decided to message Sunari about it, after talking with him about your behavior within TS, Discord, and with promotions It was then brought to my attention by a combat medic that you were making him uncomfortable and after being told to stop you continued once more and then finally stopped. I then messaged the rest of the CO team about their thoughts on this matter and after this me and Sunari made the decision to demote you down to CSG. This is absolutely unacceptable for a Nu-7 LT and with your past with promoting someone to SGT right after they threatened to bomb the DOR for "Being a furry" and then making a combat medic uncomfortable in public we decided that this is no way in how a LT should act and we made the decision to remove you. And after talking with you about your demotion you didn't really talk about your demotion in any way and didn't try to appeal it to me, after this I told you to skip to a Level 2 appeal.

Kind regards, Betriv

Last edited:

scotched

Aug 22, 2022
Hey there Joe "Money, Me and Sunari demoted you because you're a fairly new LT within Nu-7 and after seeing you not acting the most professional individual in TS and Discord I decided to message Sunari about it, after talking with him about your behavior within TS, Discord, and with promotions It was then brought to my attention by a combat medic that you were making him uncomfortable and after being told to stop you continued once more and then finally stopped. I then messaged the rest of the CO team about their thoughts on this matter and after this me and Sunari made the decision to demote you down to CSG. This is absolutely unacceptable for a Nu-7 LT and with your past with promoting someone to SGT right after they threatened to bomb the DOR for "Being a furry" and then making a combat medic uncomfortable in public we decided that this is no way in how a LT should act and we made the decision to remove you.

Kind regards, Betriv
thanks for saying this so let me answer the things, so when I promoted the individual to SGT I didn't know I needed CPT perms to do it, even when John trained me didn't tell me I needed CPT perms to do so, and don't come to me saying its my fault he went to threatn the DOR for being a furry, like I knew he was going to do that. What have I done so unprofessional in discord or TS? Also if we are going to talk about professionalism, yesterday you went to so many foundation members saying "yo yo 1v1 me" and screaming into your mic. Also my intentions was not to make a combat medic "uncomfortable" in gmod rp I didn't realize doing non-verbal emote would be making someone uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
thanks for saying this so let me answer the things, so when I promoted the individual to SGT I didn't know I needed CPT perms to do it, even when John trained me didn't tell me I needed CPT perms to do so, and don't come to me saying its my fault he went to threatn the DOR for being a furry, like I knew he was going to do that. Also if we are going to talk about professionalism, yesterday you went to so many foundation members saying "yo yo 1v1 me" and screaming into your mic. Also my intentions was not to make a combat medic "uncomfortable" in gmod rp I didn't realize doing non-verbal emote would be making someone uncomfortable.
Yes, I was overreacting yesterday regarding 1v1's. I was doing the 1v1's for fun and to improve combat of fellow Nu-7 which is considered a training. But what you did was purposely go up to a combat medic and do emotes to them in public which 1. is unprofessional 2. is weird and 3. is not something a LT should be doing at all.

scotched

Aug 22, 2022
I was doing the 1v1's for fun and to improve combat of fellow Nu-7 which is considered a training.
u went up to random Combat medic to 1v1 him in bunks, i wont count the o1 bc you were on VC with em but whatever makes you feel better man.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
u went up to random Combat medic to 1v1 him in bunks, i wont count the o1 bc you were on VC with em but whatever makes you feel better man.
I knew the Combat Medic and we both agreed to 1v1, We used the bunks because killhouse was currently being used I think and that was the best spot we had at the time, we ensured no one else was inside the bunks before hand. I am not going to argue with you anymore in this thread. If you have complaints about those you can bring it up with the appropriate people.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Hello all,

If there is any evidence that could be provided besides one word over another to help understand it would be very much appreciated.

edit: It also appears on the Nu-7 Roster that no Citation or Strike was given to Joe "Money" Lifts.

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/13b0656b6ba463f98b40fd967822bf1c

Yours Truly,
Site Manager "Pyro"

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Appeal Accepted

Hello Joe "Money" Lifts

After discussion with the current Nu-7 Command team & others involved I have come to accept your demotion appeal, as after further Investigating it was apparent that all you had done was a Non-Verbal No emote towards another player.

Due to the Lack of evidence able to be provided to me It is reasonable to reinstate you Joe "Money" Lifts as a LT within Nu-7.

Yours Truly,
Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.