[USA] "Nexus One" Cpt Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:697741598
Discord name: jonnyboyisme#3110
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on CG SCP for a couple months now. My old name was Blong but I changed it to Nexus One as I felt that it had a better RP experience. [Server Age: 21 Hours]
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Nexus One"
Civilian name: Todd Jakiff
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I had CI Operative but for some reason I can no longer play as CI
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I would like to gain more control over GenSec and to have possible acceptance to more Batallions like MTF A-1 by gaining recognition.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I am very good at taking lead, I stay updated, and I am very efficient at my role as GenSec
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-To keep GenSec in line, to supervise, and to enforce the rules and regulations as GenSec in an ethical and reasonable manner while following the site code.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I joined the site relatively young as I had witnessed a SCP breach when I was a young officer. I was just a civilian at the time and I helped aid the special forces who arrived to contain the SCP by applying medical aid when their medic was taken down in combat. I did not know any of them not did I understand their cause until one night, I was driving home until i was stopped by a small roadblock. where I was recall some men opening my door and spraying me with something. I then woke up in a strange room with a man in a suit and a heavily armed man guarding the door. I was asked one question which was, "What did you see?". I abruptly paused and said, "i saw people who needed help so I helped them." I feel that this was the moment where I saved my life as I kept quiet while also revealing my intentions. The man asked me if I knew why I was there. Answering this question felt dangerous because I did have an idea why but I ultimately just said, "I... I don't know.". I asked the man what was going to happen to me which he gave me three options. Option 1, I would be given drugs and forget everything that has happened within the time of the sighting. The second option was to join them in goal. The last option was termination. He said that I have 10 minutes to decide.
As a person who had no family, friends, money, and a job as an officer, I was troubled as I really did not agree with the system I worked for. It felt like I was punishing people for their attempts to get out of their rut in life. In that time, I weighed the options and decided to leave everything behind and start anew. Once I made my decision, i was sedated and woke up in a new area. it looked like a medical center and to that, I had begun my journey.

I was placed taught medical aid and was on track to become a doctor, but I needed the field experience. I craved to lead and protect. I wanted to take care of precautionary matters in which I enrolled in the security force. I started as a cadet. I learned my way through while making friends. I outperformed my counterparts which led to me climbing the ranks rather quickly. After a short time i became an Officer where I ran special operations. I had to end many D-class lives which I soon came to realize was just a price to protect the foundation and overall to protect the world. i then became a Sgt. and obtained both my RRT license and my Heavy Weapons License to become RRT Sgt. my most recent operation as RRT Sgt. was using a mole in D-block which led to the seizure of many weapons, cards, and aided in the protection of our facility staff. I am very proud of my work, and I hope to continue my role in Securing, Containing, And Protecting.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
+/- NEUTRAL
- Applications is alright
- No warns
- Good server Experience
- Never really see you on
- Lore is good
My apologies, I can't really be active on weekdays as I have school and work, so I tend to be on during the weekend but thank you for checking out my application!

Blue

Jul 16, 2022
34.700984, 135.821302

+ Major Support

+ Seen a lot on RRT SGT

+ No warns

+ Great Leader

+ Has lots of potential

- Almost no effort put in the app

I feel like Nexus could be a great addition to the captain as he has great leadership and one of the sergeants I recognize a lot

Last edited:

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
+/- NEUTRAL (Leaning + Support)
+ Does there job well
+ Active
+ No warns
- One sentence application answers for the important questions
Your application needs more effort
Respectfully - Robin Trinket

Anakin GroundRunner

Donator
Sep 21, 2022
General Security Department
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Anakin 'Vader' Groundwalker and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

However, I am sorry to say that your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks. Any questions are to be messaged to me or Larry directly.

From the desk of Dpt. Chiefs Anakin 'Vader' Groundrunner and Larry Hummer

You can re-apply in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.