[USA] Nick "Neptune" Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Z3usthegoose
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):1700274899960.png
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Nick "Neptune" Senior Agent
Chaos name (include your rank):
John "Dawn" - Alpha
Civilian name:
Johnny Smith
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:658674956
Discord ID (name#0000):
shrekkfr
Do you have a mic?:
yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No, but cant find many
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, but all expired

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes I have done much work as staffing in other places. I have been a administrator on many rust servers, co owned and done management on a discord with over 100k members. I also was a trial mod on this server in july, but wish to rejoin the staff team.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I have much experience with serious roleplay. I have over 4.7 million hours on this server and I am level 186 which may not mean much but I have held many roles whitelisted and not, and some that take much serious roleplay and dedication to get like Omega-1 and ECA. This is not the only server I have done serious roleplay on, but I have done the most of it on here.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
3 Hours a day on weekdays, most likely more on weekends and friday nights.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a moderator on this server because I believe I can make a change. I believe I can help reduce the ammount of minging and people just trying to ruin other peoples times. Although I do believe I can also be taught a thing or two even with much time on this server I still have much more to learn and wish for it to be done doing this.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe ill be able to help the server for many reasons. I am willing to learn from others can show consistent activity, not hard to teach, and will genuinely do my job the best to my ability. I understand this job will make me have to do things I dont wish at times like some of the boring documenting nobody likes, but thats all part of the job im signing up for so if need be Im the guy who will do it without complaining.

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023

Application Denied

Hi, @Nick "Neptune",

You were previously staff under the name Ogre and currently blacklisted.

Please wait until your blacklist is over to reapply.​

Status
Not open for further replies.