For how long have you played on CG SCP:around 2 and a half years
In what country are you located?:US
Time zone: pst
Character name(s):"night" "rexicatz" "rexi"
Civilian name:james pickleson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:CI-A held,SCP 22415 holding
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:ERP,RDM,metagame,failrp,mic spam,pac abuse and a kick the kick was because i was afk and the others i forgot and these are expired and i was only warned once for all of them
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:For one My experience on the server is high having played for more then 2 years making me well experienced on the topic of rp with me also playing as the helper trying to stay in the path of the law in most cases. This is also one of the jobs that I've been looking into the most to apply for since I've joined the server. I will do my best to also never take bias and will strive to hold the code of ethics up as high as possible.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:As an Ethics Committee Assistant some main objective are approving documents examples include:914 tests with organic matter,job permits(d-class),sampling like 939 or 106 and many other test that have ethics approval. Also uphold the ethics codes and to give AA Authorisation to MTFs in the event a SCP breach becomes to much to handle. though I've probably not put all of the tasks a Ethics Assistant these are all of the main directives i can think of this current moment.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Before Foundation Member "nights" was known as what he is now he was a medical personnel at rockmin hospital in juneau alaska as an emt of the name John Flake age 22 though mainly known to the SCP Foundation for saving 2 unconscious SCP agents from ci while hunting that where on order to check for any ci presence in juneau with also severely injuring the ci member that first attacked the 2 SCP agents. Though 1 and a half later 20 SCP agents came and apprehended John Flakes though after finding out that john had saved the 2 SCP foundation members he was given the chance to join the SCP foundation. And after many questions by both the recruiter and john he joined the foundation saying "if there really is "scps" or whatever those are then you need medics" after that he was quickly put as a combat medic at site-65 and changed to the code name "nights" and now after many year working at the foundation he has seen lots of corruption and has finally choosen to apply to the ethics Committee at the age 29.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Night's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.