Foundation is Chan and “The Alchemist”
Chaos insurgency Anita “Chan” Pea
Civilian name: BIG Bazza

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Currently, I Hold External affairs special agent, O5-2
Held Intelligence Director/Ambassador, O1 CSG, NU-7 CSG, A1 SGT, CI Delta, Director of External affairs, O5-2, O5-3 and O5-4

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
At the moment i have no active warns but have in the past

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
I am applying for the position of O5-1 for the reason of me being ready to take the next step in foundation command and become -1. I have done many things on the server and dealt with many different situations and understand many things on site. With my time on the server I have held a lot of different positions as well while being on the server which range from MTFs to departments and I have a solid understanding of how they work.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

Experience: I have worked throughout many departments, and I have been able to maintain professionalism and act in an orderly manner. I have been in many Cl4 positions throughout that time. The main departments that I was a part of were Intelligence and DEA. I held a Senior Cl4 For About 10 Months, those being Director of DEA and Director of Intelligence. So overall I believe that from being in these positions for such a long time I have been able to gain a lot of experience on the server. On top of this within the 6 months of being O5, I have learned a lot about the dynamics of roleplay and how to effectively be a leader.

Leadership: Overall in my time on the server I have held many leadership positions. The positions I have held have helped keep a department maintained. I also have been able to help with the release of a new department, that being DEA. Under my leadership DEA has become one of the most successful departments on site. I feel as if I have paved the path forward for the future DEA Dpt. Directors. During my time as O5 I have learned how to lead the site when there are situations such as 008 breaches and code blacks.

Friendly: Overall throughout my time on the server I have been a very approachable and friendly person towards everyone. I have always been willing to sit down with people and help out in any way I can.

Activity: While my activity normally isn't on USA time I make up for that with my activity being an average of 3 or more hours a day. I am also very easily messageable on Discord and am pretty quick to respond unless asleep.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
In Rp 05 should be:
Announcing Code Blacks
Authorizing SCP-008 Test
Authorizing Crosstests
Making Modifications to the Code Of Conduct
Working on site-wide policies
Detonation of the nuke after ERT has fallen
Handing out orders to overseer assistants

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
Out Of Rp 05 are to deal with:
Appointing of Alpha One Commands.
Voting for Director of Research Applications.
Voting of Overseer Assistant Applications.
Voting of Site Director Applications.
Voting of Other Overseer Applications.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Please input login credentials
> **********
> ***********
Access to a clearance 5 account detected
Deploying memetic kill agent
Checking for signs of life
Signs of life verified

Hello
O5-1.
[1 ~]$ cd /foundation/departments/external affairs
[1 /foundation/departments/externalaffairs]$ cat c4/agents/chan.txt
Name: David Kyle
Code Name:
“Chan”

Background:
Agent Chan aka David Kyle is a highly skilled Department Director for the Department of external affairs. Formally employed by the MSS. From his time working for the MSS he gained a lot of skills that got him made him a target for recruitment. While working for the foundation. David has been involved in countless highly classified operations involving counterintelligence and espionage.

Physical Description
Height 6’3
Identifying feature: NA
Hair: black

[1 /foundation/departments/externalaffairs]$ cat c4/interviews/operation_Storm_Breaker_report.txt

Operation name: Storm Breaker
Under Director Chan’s supervision, the Department of External Affairs launched an operation known as Operation Storm Breaker in which they located a large number of anomalies in weather patterns. After further investigation, these weather patterns were found to be coming from a Chaos insurgency base in New Mexico. after locating where it was coming from Chan organized a large-scale assault on the chaos insurgency base which involved 15 external affairs agents and 30 NU-7 hammer down. What happened could only be imagined as a slaughter of Chaos insurgency.

[1 /foundation/departments/externalaffairs]$ rm c4/interviews/operation_Storm_Breaker_report.txt
File operation_Storm_breaker_report.txt has been deleted
[1 /foundation/departments/externalaffairs]$ cd /foundation/sitecommand/o5/recruitment
[1 /foundation/site-command/o5/recruitment]$ cat interview_delta.txt

[TRANSCRIPT START]

Chan: Where am I, What is this....

????: You're here to answer a few questions for me

Chan: So an interview?

????: Yes, Exactly an interview.

Chan: And what is the reason this interview is being held for?

????: You'll have to find out when we get to that stage.

????: Anyways, the main reason you are here is due to your recent operation.

Chan: Do you mean Operation Storm Breaker?

????: Yes, we saw how well you lead the troops and wanted to have a word with you.

???: The work we saw out of you made us open our eyes and realize how good of a leader you are and what a valuable asset you are to the foundation.

Chan: Is that so? Well thank you for the compliments but this still doesn't answer why I am here in the first place.

????: Well, you see we think it is time you step up and take a seat in the council.

Chan: The council?

????: Yes the 05 council is looking at placing you at the table.

????: We will be in touch.

[1 /foundation/site-command/o5/recruitment]$ rm interview_delta.txt
[1 /foundation/sitecommand/o5/recruitment]$ bash recruit_script.sh /foundation/departments/externalaffairs/c4/agents/chan.txt "The Alchemist"
Changing agent "Chan" status from "Alive" to "KIA".
Creating new dossier at /foundation/site-command/o5/members
new dossier alchemist.txt created.
Locating available designations.
Designation O5-2 assigned.
Sending Alpha-1 operatives to secure O5-2 "The Alchemist".

Please input login credentials
> **********
> **********

Access to a clearance 5 account detected
Deploying memetic kill agent

Hello
O5-1.
[1 ~]$ cd /foundation/departments/external affairs
[1 /foundation/???????/??????]$ cat c5/?????/????.txt
Name: ????? ????
Code Name:
“The Alchemist”

[TRANSCRIPT START]

The Alchemist: Hello long time no see Sir

???????????: Yes it has been a while since we met

???????????: Anyway, listen you know i don't just come here for any old reason

The Alchemist: Yes i understand you don’t just come here because you enjoy being here

???????????: Well as you know -1 has made an upsetting disappearance and we are looking for the next leader to the council

The Alchemist: And this ties me in how?

???????????: Well we think that you are the person we are looking for to take up the slot

The Alchemist: So you're saying I'm now O5-1???

???????????: Yes. You are the future to this council and will lead it for the future. We hope to see some great things.

[TRANSCRIPT END]

Hello ???????????
[1 /foundation/???????/??????]$ cat c5/?????/????.txt
Name: ????? ????
Code Name: ??????????
Re designated:
O5-2 The Alchemist
New designation: O5-1 The Alchemist

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.