Maurice Woods

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

US
Do you have a mic?:

Yes, I use it all the time

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

DIA Ambassador, Nu7 LTCOM, Overseer Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes I have received some warnings all are expired though.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
I am applying today for the position of O5-4. I am applying for this role, because I feel I would be of great help towards the foundation, and a great, friendly leader. Also the amount of time that I have on site is very good. I would say the main reason that I would like to achieve this position though would be. I would like to show to the people of the foundation, (Especially new people) That the O5, isn’t just some rude and ignorant group of people who walk around the foundation scolding people etc. Because a lot of people think they do things like that, but I would like to show them that the O5 isn't like that and that they are just trying to do their work. In other words they are kind of misunderstood when they also hold a high clearance position, so that would also be another reason why people think they just walk around an order A-1 to shoot people. I just want to change the RP in some sort, how the council see’s fit to show that the O5 isn’t a bad/evil group. Of course sometimes you would have to seem mysterious and all, kind of like threatening with your A-1. It’s not all about that, sometimes you just have to RP and have fun with people.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

I find myself to be one of the better candidates for this position for a couple reasons.

-I have Snr CL4 experience. Normally when someone would take upon the role of O5, they would need to have the proper clearance. Luckily for me I do have the proper clearance, and so I believe that I could take a shot at O5.

-Professionalism is also a good part of the role. As O5 you need to be professional 99% of the time, as you hold a very serious role in the foundation and it is not to be taken as a joke. Of course not all the time you need to be serious there is always room to goof around sometimes as long as nobody gets hurt. But for the majority of the time you need to be serious and stay focused on the job you were meant to do. I am professional when I need to be, and when I tend to goof off it isn’t a serious matter of me goofing off it would just be me having a sense of humor.

-Intelligence. This is one very important thing you need if you were to become part of the Council. We wouldn’t want some brain dead O5 walking around because they aren’t smart, that's just how it is… Anyways I do say for myself I am quite intelligent and I don’t make dumb decisions quite too often. Obviously nobody is perfect but you can always strive to be better than you were before.

-This kind of goes along with experience but, during my time working as an IA ambassador and Overseer Assistant I have been able to write up some pretty good documents. Writing documents is something you have to do as part of the O5 council and so I have the experience for writing one.

-My idea of getting things done.. When I am tasked with getting things done, I don’t stop until the job is finished. I don’t easily back down and I work for the things that I want. I don't care if that means spending hours trying to finish the job, so be it. I will do anything and everything in my power to make sure he job is complete.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
Overseeing The Sites Operations of sorts.
Approving/Denying Test Documents/Regular Documents.

Calling Code Blacks.
Authorizing AA.

Making sure the site is healthy and running well.
Dealing With GOI Relations.
As part of the O5 Council it is your job to oversee the Operations. An example would be, Overseeing a surgery done by a consultant or DOM.
It is also your job to look over documents rather it's a test document or just a regular document. So sometimes if there are no Executive researchers, DOR, or assistants. You might have to sign a test document. Or If an SA wrote up a document you could also look over it.
Every once in a while a breach happends, and it goes like any other breach. But it starts getting worse.. Until the SCPS make their way up to PW and LCZ. Until it gets so bad, that you have to call a code black, personnel start to evacuate while the combative's try to handle the breach.
Once again when a breach get's bad enough you sometimes have to authorize AA to certain personnel to help contain the breach and keep your site safe.
As O5 you are one of the leaders and so that means you care for your site very much. So making sure your site is running smoothly and properly is very vital as part of O5. You have to be ready to do anything to keep your Site alive.
Dealing with GOI's relations. This is targeted to UNGOC, because CI is hostile of course. Sometimes when someone messes up on one end O5, and UNGOC Higher ups, have a meeting to discuss relations and making sure that we do not become hostile against each other

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
Vote on Site Director Applications.

Vote on DEA Director Applications.

Vote on Overseer Assistant Applications.
Appoint Alpha-1 Commander.

Vote on Overseer Applications.
Keep The CoC Up to date.
At last resorts, Nuking..
The O5 Council takes part in voting for a new Site Director.
The O5 Council also take part in voting for the Director of External Affairs.
The O5 Council it's self votes on Overseer Applications.
They Also Appoint The Commander of the Regiment Alpha-1
As overseers, they all come together for a meeting and discuss who they will pick to become the next O5.
Members of the O5 Council, also keep the CoC document up to date to match the rules.
And of course. Sometimes when breaches get too hard to contain. You Auth AA. Then when that doesn't work you call for ERT. When that doesn't work and all ERT die, you give E-11 one more chance to contain the breach and if they fail to contain it, that's when you have to nuke the site...
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
Hello @Maurice Alton

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Overseer, it has been determined by the council that you are not yet suited to be within their ranks.
For more information regarding your denial feel free to contact any council member.

Kind regards,
-Artemis

Status
Not open for further replies.