Site Manager (Holding)
Special Agent (Holding)

Site Advisor (Held)
MTF Epsilon-11 LTCOM (Held)
Overseer Assistant (Held)
UNGOC SGT (Held)
CI-A (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've received a total of three warnings. Two being FailRP for being oblivious to the rules at the time and the last being RDM for killing someone I should not have. All of these have long since passed.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
I am applying for the role O5-4 however, the designation is not the deciding factor for me. Ever since joining the server I have had multiple interactions with those in the position of Overseer. Their individuality stood out to me and made me want to be in their shoes. I have also been in the pursuit of improving and promoting RP not just site wide but for the server as my primary goal. I have dedicated a good deal of time towards Site Administration and I believe that moving on to the O5 Council is the next step I should take. I have enjoyed my time being in a RP leadership position and want to continue doing so. I believe I have developed the necessary skills that one would expect from a member of Site Command.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
Qualities that makes me the best candidate for the O5 Council for one is my experience. I have been a highly capable member of Site Administration for a while now. Throughout my time in Site Admin I dedicated a lot of time on improving myself and have developed strong levels of professionalism and work ethic. I have discussed and partook in changes site-wide honing my policy making skills. In my time as Epsilon-11 Commander I was forced to take the mantle of leadership and gained valuable experience as a result. I have constantly worked with the O5 Council for the entire time I've been a member of Site Admin. Alongside working under them as an Assistant I believe that I understand the role of an O5 Council member. I remain a communicative member both in-game and externally. Attending to any issues or topics brought up. My activity, while not currently being at it's best, has never been unsatisfactory. I have resolved myself to the betterment of RP and have been doing so for a while. My experience, dedication and communication are reasons why I'm the best candidate for the O5 Council.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
-The upkeep of the CoC and ensuring it's being followed by all Departments.
-Enabling Code Black Procedures and engaging the Alpha Warhead should the situation deem necessary.
-Overseeing Site Wide operations most notably, the operations of A-1, OSAs, SA and Research as well as providing to them.
-Authorizing: AA, KOS on D-Class, Mass Terminations and Tests requiring Site Command to overlook.
-Resolving issues that is brought up to them in the event no one else can.
-Being an RP leader to the best of their abilities.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-Other Overseer Council Applications.
-Site Director Applications.
-Director of Research Applications.
-Overseer Assistant Applications .
-Appointing the Alpha-1 Commander.
-Communicating and Working alongside Ethics and Site Administration.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Welcome to SCIPNET

Biometric Clearance is Required to Proceed

Biometric Clearance Submitted

Biometric Clearance Accepted

Welcome to the SCIPNET Homepage
Please Select Your Desired Directory

</Site_Command/Personnel_File/Skyfire/>

<Personnel File Open>

Subject Name: █████ █████

Date of Birth: ██████████

Birthplace: ██████ ██████ ██████

Please Input Passcode.
Failure to do so Will Result in Your Being Locked Out and Alpha-1 Operatives Sent to Your Location.

███████████

Passcode Accepted.
Welcome.

Subject Name: James Moore

Date of Birth: 12/19/1986

Birthplace: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

<Video File>

<Video File Open>

The Site Manager is seen sitting there in his office at his desk. The time... 1:32 AM. The place is completely silent and devoid of activity save for the Site Manager writing on paperwork for the Site. 1:37 AM, the video feed starts running static... 1:44 AM, the video feed cuts off. A click is soon heard. The Site Manager, oblivious to what is going on, continues his work at his desk. 1:45 AM... lights cuts out and soon afterwards a BOOM is heard. The Site Manager immediately stood up in shock, confused as to what is happening. In mere moments, the sounds of rushing footsteps are heard through the cameras audio feed. The Site Manager exclaims, "What is going on!?!?" Before the Site Manager could sound the alarms BANG... the sound of a body dropping to the floor is heard. 6:32 AM, the Site Director approaches the Site Managers office only to find a broken door and an empty seat at the desk. Nobody knows what happened that night. The Site Managers disappearance was deemed classified.

Last edited:

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
Your application proves that you would be a suitable candidate. However, your rarely active and I haven't seen you do a whole lot on your current SM role.

I would advise improving upon your activity and even obtaining the OSA role to get a feel of it.

+/- Support

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-1 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
740234792304.PNG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings

Your App has been Denied for the position of Overseer, you will now receive amnestication.

Have a good day.
You may reapply in 2 weeks time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.