Site Manager
Site Advisor
Ethics Committee Assistant
MTF Nu-7 COM
MTF Nu-7 CPT
MTF Omega-1 LT
UNGOC CPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have received Three warnings, all of which are for RDM & have all expired.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

I am applying for the position of O5-4, As a long standing member of Site Administration I wish to venture further within the Server as an Roleplay Leader from Site Director into Site Command as a member of the Overseer Council.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

I believe what makes me the best Candidate for the Overseer Council (O5 Council) from my sheer dedication & commitment to the positions I hold such as my current position as Site Director & previous position as a MTF Nu-7 Commander, during my time as a Nu-7 Commander I had implemented various documents including a Handbook & a reworked Roster which has continued to be used till this date.

As a member of Site Administration, specifically as Site Director I have purposed & Implemented various documents & RP enhancements that would further benefit Foundation & UNGOC Roleplay overall, which would be used as UNGOC Access Policies & Authorizations into the facility, with multiple changes and iterations being made to the Document being made by myself.

I have also been working closely with a few other members of Site Administration & Site Command to push through a new & Improved Foundation Court System, which has gone through various iterations & plan to release the reworked Foundation Court System to Site-65 within the week, which would benefit RP for both Internal Affairs, Site Administration, Site Command & all Foundation Personnel.

On-site I have always made an effort to Interact with various Departments be it a Small or RP Interaction, looking for various ways to Introduce a form of RP into the scenario happening on-site at the given time.

As listed above, this is the reason I believe I am suitable for the position of O5-4 within the Overseer Council.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

- Detonating the Alpha Warhead in scenarios where the Facility is lost to SCP Containment Breaches
- Declaring Code Blacks on-site, evacuating all non-combative personnel to Garage
- Authorization of SCP-008 tests
- Authorization of Class 5 > Class 5 SCP Cross tests
- Giving on-site Orders to Alpha-1 & Overseer Assistants
- Engage & Make Roleplay enhancements for various on-site Departments

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

- Making Additional Changes to the Code of Conduct via Additions, Changes or Removals of various sections
- Voting on O5 Council Applications
- Voting & Accepting Overseer Assistant Applications
- Voting on Site Director Applications
- Voting on Director of Research Applications

- Appointing MTF Alpha-1 Commanders

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

P.S There will be a lot of mentions in here, if you are one of the lucky ones... Congrats I guess.
Gregory Shmitt had joined the SCP Foundation as an on-site Medical Staff placed under Pharmaceuticals within Site-65, Gregory was very familiar to Pharmaceuticals as he had done it for years prior to being hired from the Foundation, being greeted by Medical Director Yukiri & being granted his on-site Medical License, which would allow him to use equipment within the Medical Bay to create Medicines & such for Site Staff alike.

Gregory would soon be given a Promotion to Senior Doctor two weeks after he'd received his Medical license, opening up various opportunities for him, one of which was to become an on-site Combative Medic working alongside General Security & Mobile Task Forces alike, placing in his papers to the Director of Medicines office, among the many he'd worked with there was one person he'd become great friends with, going by the alias of "Zayne".

Soon after he'd hear back about his Application & was shocked! he'd been accepted & from there on would be working Closely with Mobile Task Forces alike to Re-contain SCPs who've breached containment & Assisting General Security with D-Class Riots & sweeps.

While on duty as a Combative medic he would meet one person who would give him insight to a Mobile Task Force that had been hiring through a Tryout, of which was dubbed Mobile Task Force Nu-7 "Hammer Down", This person had gone by the alias of "Tayor".

Gregory was excited to join a Mobile Task Force, so on September 4th him & many others alike would show to prove their worth to the Commissioned Officers within the battalion, among the group of those who showed a man known as "Rackarain" had shown, "Rackarain" was well known for his position as General Security Sergeant, Gregory had worked with him prior & he was definitely not a Stranger, both Gregory & "Rackarain" had passed & were recruited as Privates within Mobile Task Force Nu-7.

Gregory had been promoted to the Rank of LCPL within Mobile Task Force Nu-7, deciding to opt in for a Codename, he had now been dubbed under the Codename of "Pyro", be it for his maniacal desire to burn everything including members of the Chaos Insurgency.

Two Months had passed & Finally "Pyro" had been given the chance to join the Ranks as a Commissioned Officer, being placed as a Lieutenant by Commander Rudy & Lieutenant Commander Green, which he'd do wonders within the position, however Mistakes were made & Site Command had to have numerous conversations with Lieutenant "Pyro" regarding Ethical & Conduct Violations committed by himself, surely time after time of being talked to he would've been penalized & removed as a Commissioned Officer but he wasn't.

"Pyro" had reached the Position of Major with the battalion of Nu-7 rising the ranks among his fellow Mobile Task Force members, being well respected by Lieutenant Commander Mercer & Commander Rudy as well as being regarded by many as someone who would be fit to one day become the Commander of the battalion, A day that would soon come in early January with the disappearance of Commander Mercer the Overseer Council was looking for a replacement, of which "The Forgotten" & "The Tempest" had deemed "Pyro" the perfect fit.

A short but well served position did "Pyro" have, continuing the legacy of Rudy, Mercer, Green & Eric keeping Nu-7 in an although not perfect but great state he believed it was his time to further his journey within Site-65, of which he had his sights on was Site Administration, A goal not known to many but a goal to be Completed, placing his Application into the Office of Site Administration.

To no surprise being accepted by Site Director Caboose, joining Site Administration with the position of Site Advisor, being honoured to Caboose, Khan & Penumbra into Site Administration, there was much to come upon the horizon for Young Gregory, he had been appointed to oversee MTF Nu-7 "Hammer Down" which he'd be delighted to work with.

It had been months since joining the Administration, he'd seen numerous notable members be hired within the Administration & seen many more leave, of the many who left there were numerous who stuck out, of which were Kuma Drop, Thandois, Peasant & Thorn.

On a late afternoon, Gregory had been speaking with a member of the Overseer Council outside of the Medical Wing when Site Director Havoc had asked him over Site Administration Communications to report to Core Sector, as talks within Site Administration for misconduct were usually private he was unsure to what was to happen when he arrived.

Site Director Havoc approached Site Advisor Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt, discussing everything he'd done for the Administration, shortly after asking Gregory Shmitt to hand over his Clearance 4 Access card to Site Director Havoc, Reaching into his pocket Site Director Havoc had another Access Card, handing it to Gregory Shmitt & Congratulating him on his promotion, looking down at the Access Card it had read:

Clearance 4
Site Manager
Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt

After Recently being promoted to Site Manager by the Site Director, Pyro had been given loads of new responsibilities, being able to Oversee multiple departments & assist Two of the Site Advisors directly Gregory "Pyro" Shmitt looked forward to working with many new people within the Administration, hoping to help those as he was once helped.

Soon after Site Director had Announced that he'd in fact stepping down from the position of Site Director, encouraging both Lunaro & Pyro to apply for the position of Site Director & just that Pyro did.

Pyro had put up an amazing fight against Lunaro for the position of Site Director but in the end, Lunaro had been chosen, although he was frustrated after not receiving the position of Site Director he was happy to be working under someone he'd loved working alongside inside Site Administration, during Lunaro's time as Site Director, Lunaro & Pyro had pushed out numerous additions to various policies.

Months later & sadly Lunaro had announced they would be resigning from Site Director come New Years, which both saddened & excited Pyro, soon after the resignation of Site Director Lunaro, Pyro had placed his application in as Site Director once again to the Overseer Council.

A new Site Director was chosen...

Sadly It was not Site Manager Pyro, rather, It was Site Advisor Plug, although Plug hadn't had as much experience within the Administration as Pyro had the council had spoken, & as time past he begun to lose any hope that'd he ever become Site Director until one day, but It wouldn't be much longer until he was given another chance at the Position he had worked so hard for.

With the Mysterious Disappearance of Site Director Plug, Pyro had begun contemplating placing his 3rd application as Site Director to the Overseer Council & after motivation given to him by other members of Site Administration he'd decided it was the time.

Low & behold, A Site Director was chosen, Pyro had been given the position, after numerous applications & an extremely long wait he'd done it.

Site Director Pyro's first goal in mind was to restore what was left of the UNGOC Relations with the Foundation, putting in effortless hours creating & revising his UNGOC Access Guidelines, however not perfect had worked, UNGOC were happy & as so was Pyro, although an incident occurred within Medical wing involving the Global Occult Coalition, Site Director Pyro & two other Site Advisors the conflict was resolved & operations continued as normal.

On a day Pyro will always remember, O5-2 was Relentlessly Executed by other members of the Foundation, this was someone he adored working with, An Amazing Leader DEAD...

Pyro had been walking through the Site-65 Facility, although there was a D-Class riot in progress it was generally a normal day, however everything changed for what he thought would be the Worst, Three Alpha-1 Members directed Site Director to raise his hands in the air, ordering him not to reach for any weapons otherwise he will be deemed a threat & will be terminated.

Being dragged by his armed blindfolded & gagged he was brought to a familiar place, Floor 3 Mobile Operations Center, there standing above him was O5-1 & O5-2 Alongside multiple members of Alpha-1, asking very confusing questions about things he hadn't heard about before, being punched by Alpha-1 Major Monker, being dragged away unconscious & Administered Class-F Amnestics.

O5-1 "The Alchemist" Begun reading & had said the following:

Hello O5-4 "The Phoenix",
I apologize if you may have any Pain or Injuries, We had found you in a terrible state held hostage & beaten after Alpha-1 had Infiltrated one of the Chaos Insurgency Cells to retrieve you, luckily you were in one piece, wouldn't want to have to replace you now would I?

Please refer to me as O5-1 "The Alchemist" & him O5-2 "The
The Geneticist", These men over there are Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "The Red Right Hand", their job is to ensure Mine, -2's & Your safety when in Open Areas on-site.

If you would mind, please take off that Ugly white suit & put this Black one on instead, also before I forget, here is your access card, the Code to the Mobile Operations Center is ###### DO NOT FORGET IT!

We will be waiting for you outside for further briefing once you have changed suits, Thanks.

Reactions: Harold Hawks

Harold Hawks

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
+Support

An obvious pick just for how long he's been Site Admin and how much he's done for the server ingame and otherwise. Alongside Darby who is just as suitable a pick, the Council will be back on its boots and breathing with life again in no time.

Aaron Richards

May 5, 2023
+Support
Get this man outta SA already
Plenty of experience and unreal amount of work as SD
Certified goober ?‍♂️

• Angry
Reactions: Pyro

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
+support
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
+SUPPORT

this guy is somehow balances Site Director, Senior Admin, and Runescape. that alone is 100% worth O5

• Haha
Reactions: Pyro

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
+support
Can't even argue about this, he's the best pick
My only concern is having a Senior Admin in SC because of the power balance, but that's all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.