[USA] O5-4 "The Spectrum"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars

Oct 7, 2023
I am seeing the re-occurring theme of general hearsay when it comes to giving feedback on my application, these statements have absolutely no evidence put towards them and are just created to tarnish my image on the server.

Whilst everyone is entitled to their own opinion I still see it as unjust with the fact that the people making these baseless assumptions and decisions are overlooking the fact that I have never received a single warning on this server.
-Support
No Sr. Cl4 roles held, also is a minge and kinda toxic.
I see it as completely unjustifiable that a person who I can recall on multiple occasions lashing out on people within not only the TeamSpeak, but within in-game as well. This was not only me that has seen this but in-fact, this exact reason got you denied twice from the Special Agent position. I also see it as completely ridiculous that you can call me a minge when comparing our punishment together, looking at your most recent applications you have numerous warnings that indicate that you are completely in-eligible to make a statement that mentions me being some sort of rule breaker.

-Support
From my experience he is just mingy all the time
Again, we begin with another hearsay statement. I've yet to be provided with a single piece of evidence that suggest any sort of "mingy" behavior from my part, as I have never received a job-ban, blacklist, warning or ban on this server. It would be completely ridiculous for anyone to make a statement like this whilst there being no evidence to support your claim, in the end it is just a poor attempt at mischaracterizing me to make seem bad.

1709780699032.png
(idk what the ban was for lmao)

1709780719200.png

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
Honestly -support
A lot of not all interacations I’ve had with you I have not enjoyed. There are better people aswell as more enjoyable people for O5 positions
-supporting the -support

THIS MAN PAYED FOR MY HOUSE WHEN IT BURNED DOWN AND A NEW LAMBO #TOMARS

Rancher

Sep 9, 2022
I am seeing the re-occurring theme of general hearsay when it comes to giving feedback on my application, these statements have absolutely no evidence put towards them and are just created to tarnish my image on the server.

Whilst everyone is entitled to their own opinion I still see it as unjust with the fact that the people making these baseless assumptions and decisions are overlooking the fact that I have never received a single warning on this server.

I see it as completely unjustifiable that a person who I can recall on multiple occasions lashing out on people within not only the TeamSpeak, but within in-game as well. This was not only me that has seen this but in-fact, this exact reason got you denied twice from the Special Agent position. I also see it as completely ridiculous that you can call me a minge when comparing our punishment together, looking at your most recent applications you have numerous warnings that indicate that you are completely in-eligible to make a statement that mentions me being some sort of rule breaker.

Again, we begin with another hearsay statement. I've yet to be provided with a single piece of evidence that suggest any sort of "mingy" behavior from my part, as I have never received a job-ban, blacklist, warning or ban on this server. It would be completely ridiculous for anyone to make a statement like this whilst there being no evidence to support your claim, in the end it is just a poor attempt at mischaracterizing me to make seem bad.

View attachment 13885

View attachment 13886
Im not going to clip my experiences with you just to give out proof, im just stating my interactions with you. The whole reason for replys is so they can get the best feedback on the person as best they can. This is just what i see from you every time i see you

Mars

Oct 7, 2023
Im not going to clip my experiences with you just to give out proof, im just stating my interactions with you. The whole reason for replys is so they can get the best feedback on the person as best they can. This is just what i see from you every time i see you
A.K.A; Hearsay

Kufie

SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA

View attachment 13885

View attachment 13886
With this being stated, we are listing how we feel about you. And our opinions, such as mine for example. Like stated, im not grabbing EVERY single interaction with you, as that would be a waste on storage for me. We are allowed to give our feedback

Gizzmo

Oct 23, 2022
With this being stated, we are listing how we feel about you. And our opinions, such as mine for example. Like stated, im not grabbing EVERY single interaction with you, as that would be a waste on storage for me. We are allowed to give our feedback
Your opinions are invalid, unjustified, and foolish. You can not back them up and the only people who reciprocate your bias babbling is members of your clique. Every interaction I, and majority others have had with Mars has been overwhelming positive, as he encourages RP and acts as a beacon of leadership. He is more then qualified for the position compared to any other applicant.

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Mars

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
No Issues with you, however you haven't held any Senior CL4 Positions.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Mars

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
Hello @Mars

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of
Overseer, it has been determined by the council that you are not yet suited to be within their ranks.
For more information regarding your denial feel free to contact any council member.

Kind regards,
-Artemis

Reactions: ToasterStrudels
Status
Not open for further replies.