List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Current:

MTF A-1 SGT
Special Agent

Held:

Executive Researcher
CI Delta

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have never been warned before, but I do have an unknown ban from June 2023 which states no reason in the ban, as well as a kick for "+righting".
All Expired.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

The reason I am applying for O5-4 is because of my tenacious will to better the roleplay for the server, I believe I can do extremely well in this position, creating roleplay and engagement for the people who I am designated above.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

I believe I am the best candidate for the O5 Council because as I said, my tenacious will to better the roleplay on the server, I believe I know how to create roleplay on the server and how to keep it enjoyable for the majority of the server. Whilst I may lack the "experience" you would normally need I believe that my progression within the server has been considerably quick and I believe that I am ready to create roleplay for the vast amount of people this position will put in my hands.

Another reason is because of my extreme passion for the server, I have always been extremely active on this server and I believe that my great activity can cross extremely well with the amount of roleplay that happens on the server from a day-to-day basis.

Lastly I believe that I have a strong will, I do not easily back down from a situation that may not go in my favor and I always back up my own opinion strongly, even though some people may see this as "arrogance" I believe this just comes to show that I can make my own choices and that I am fiercely loyal to my own opinion and that I believe in what I do.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

The job of an Overseer within roleplay is exactly what the word "Overseer" entails, you Oversee the vast amount of decisions that are made on the server and you make sure that the entire site is being conductive according to the Code of Conduct.

You manage the Mobile Task Force units and departments that you are put over, where you make sure that they are working to the best of their abilities and that they do not fall under when it comes to productivity and being conductive.

You must also make sure that the Council has a grasp on what is happening within Site-65, this is where Alpha-1 and the Overseer's Assistants come into play. These are key players when it comes knowing what is going on within the site 100% of the time as the Overseers can use these assets to do the jobs that they cannot always do.

As an Overseer you also have to keep tabs on the Ethics Committee and Site Administration where you must work with them to keep the Site up-to standards, but you must never fall behind them.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Making sure the Code of Conduct is accurately representing the rules.
Giving feedback and verdicts on Overseer Assistant Applications
Giving feedback and verdicts on other Overseer Applications with -1.
Giving feedback and verdicts on applicants for the Director of Research positions.
Giving feedback and verdicts on applicants for the Site Director applicants.
Appointing the Alpha-1 Commander, as well as working with them to manage Alpha-1.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
* Received message. ⌝
⌞ > Opening Message..
⌞ > Opening file: gTadd$5@dsr.do5...

File: Applicant, Subject.. "The Spectrum"
Subject: Interview
====Loading====
-
-
-
-
====Loading Complete====
(3/9/██)

Voice recording start.. :

a lingering voice begins to interview the subject

Subject "The ██████", you have been chosen to begin the interviewing process for the position of ██████, would you like to create an opening statement?

████: What do you mean? I thought this was an interview.

???: Do as you're told.

the alpha-1 agent in the corner stares with an almost hostile intent at the subject

████: Alright.. my name is ████ ███ ██████, I am applying for the position of ██-4.

???: Very well. Lets begin with a question.

???: On the date of 4/7/193█, when SCP-███ broke out of containment, it was declared as a Code 3 Biohazard containment breach, a clearance level 4 exclusion zone was declared and only specially designated Mobile Task Forcer such as, MTF Alpha-1 "███ █████ ████" and MTF Re██-1 where called to Site-██ to exterminate said breach. Where wer-

the subject cuts the interviewer off

████: Why are you telling me this? I wasn't even born before 8/4/198█. I can't have known any of this information.

???: Well reports have shown that you where there. Reports also show that you where no ordinary man Mr. ██████. You where an ██████. Study of the communication logs from this incident show patterns of speech that have been reported to be found in your speech as well. I see it as no coincidence that this happening as this has been documented to have been happening before, just on a smaller scale..

████: So what.. am I some sort of anomaly within the site?

???: Precisely, and that is why we have chosen you.

the interview file cuts off abruptly, as if the file had been tampered with

====End of Log====

a text with a weird font begins to play at the bluescreen after the file ends, it says:

By orders of The ██████████, this file has been edited and information has been withdrawn from this file.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
-Support

Most of my interactions with you have been you being extremely toxic towards me.
There's better candidates.

• Sad
Reactions: Mars

Sideshow

Dec 11, 2022
+Support

Great leadership skills and good experiences involving him. Would make for a great candidate.

Kufie

SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
Honestly -support
A lot of not all interacations I’ve had with you I have not enjoyed. There are better people aswell as more enjoyable people for O5 positions

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
-Support

Most of my interactions with you have been you being extremely toxic towards me.
There's better candidates.
Honestly -support
A lot of not all interacations I’ve had with you I have not enjoyed. There are better people aswell as more enjoyable people for O5 positions
thats not nice this guy is special like dea special agent

Status
Not open for further replies.