Status
Not open for further replies.

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
-Support

Seems like a decent guy but going from Jr. CL4 to Site Command is a gigantic step up and I'm curious on how you'd lead a larger group of people rather than having your first larger leadership role overseeing the whole site.

• Sad
Reactions: Mars

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
- Support (Leaning Neutral)

I will be honest with you, the position needs Sr. CL4 experience (For you I would shoot for A1 Maj+ or Sr. CL4 in DEA), some better applicants have this experience currently. I have had good interactions with you on DEA and I believe once you get what I stated before I think you would fit well into the position. I have heard people around me that you have had some toxicity with thier interactions with you, I don't know if that's just how your character is on A1 or if there has been some issues, but something just to shed light on possibly for the time.

• Sad

Mars

Oct 7, 2023
- Support (Leaning Neutral)

I will be honest with you, the position needs Sr. CL4 experience (For you I would shoot for A1 Maj+ or Sr. CL4 in DEA), some better applicants have this experience currently. I have had good interactions with you on DEA and I believe once you get what I stated before I think you would fit well into the position. I have heard people around me that you have had some toxicity with thier interactions with you, I don't know if that's just how your character is on A1 or if there has been some issues, but something just to shed light on possibly for the time.
I wont say that I am a saint and that I've never said anything bad about anyone but from my point of view I believe that I can't be generally called a "toxic" person. When I am on Alpha-1 I usually don't talk with everyone in-game as ISD you have an almost guaranteed chance to get talked bad about in OOC / IC. I am usually the guy that calls out people on their bs in OOC though and as I stated in my application:
I do not easily back down from a situation that may not go in my favor and I always back up my own opinion strongly, even though some people may see this as "arrogance" I believe this just comes to show that I can make my own choices and that I am fiercely loyal to my own opinion and that I believe in what I do.
I strongly stay to my own opinion and some people may see this as "arrogance" or being disrespectful but I generally attempt to stray away from clear toxicity.

It is completely understandable that you would believe that a Sr. CL4 position should be needed on this server, though I don't particularly believe that I lack the experience for this type of position. From positions that I've held on other servers as well as on this server and outside of GMod entirely I believe that I can uphold this type of position and maintain it to a positive degree.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr Random K.

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
-SUPPORT

You've been good sometimes within DEA but you don't have the experience any Sr.CL4 positions.

i will say fire o5 name tho

• Sad

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
-Support
- You do not have any experience in a Sr Cl4 position.

• Sad

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
the spectrum is a wild ass name
idk autism representative
+Support

• Angry

Witch

Sep 22, 2023
- Support

Lacking SR CL4, conduct in this thread alone isn't great, better candidates. I'd gun for SA and show your passion for creating RP through action in those roles

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.