[USA] O5-6 "The Suspect" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
+/- Support

While you are the Site Director which gives you valuable experience for O5, I simply don't believe you're active enough. I've heard from others that you, along with other Site Administration, are simply not on much anymore. Along with hearing these things from a couple of other people, I've also not seen you on much myself. This could be due to timezone issues, or you could simply not be on much. I can't give an accurate conclusion on this, hence why I'm neutral. I don't believe you're a terrible fit for O5, nor do I believe you're a bad Site Director. I am just unsure on what to think, especially since O5 is a very exclusive role where activity matters and where you're given many more responsibilities and much more power.

To addon to this as well, the reason for my neutrality isn't only based off of activity. I've also heard different things and opinions regarding you, however due to me not having any experience with you myself, I won't mention them expressly. However, they do still make me weary and cautious. (Mostly just regarding your work ethic and dedication as of late on certain things)

I wish you the best of luck, however. If you are selected, I would have no issues with it or you. This is simply my opinion.

Reactions: Scopes

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+ - Support

You’re a great person Khan and you lead very well but I am worried of your activity that you will get this position be burnt out then resign. However I will say you do seem fit for this position. I believe if you are active more everyday then maybe I will change my feedback. Good luck.

- Overseer Assistant “Sir Akavir”

Reactions: Khan

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
To the people who are worried about my activity, i was on an LOA due to personal reasons and I am actively improving my activity on site :cool:

and i am extremely grateful for all of the support you have given me so far, i would not be who i am without you all <33

Reactions: Styria

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
+ Huge Support

I should have stated this earlier: Khan is such a phenomenal Site Director. He was a tremendous help during my short time working with him. Not only is Khan a staunch Site Director, he is also a very valuable friend. Best of luck!

Reactions: Khan

legionnaires6

Jul 23, 2022
+support
Mr. Khan is one of the good diplomats out there, and with understanding, good communication, and administration skills, I think he will thrive as a member of the Site Inspector.

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
+Support
Best choice for the position, great experience, great app

Status
Not open for further replies.