[USA] O5-6 "The Suspect" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158123602
Discord name: Suspect#7778
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Almost 6 months (30 irl days of playtime)
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AET (UTC+10)
Character name(s): “Khan” (Foundation) “Unchained” (CI)
Civilian name: “Vertigo”
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 LT [Held]
CI-B [Holding]
CI-A [Held]
Intel agent [Holding]
Site advisor [Held]
Site Co-director [Held]
Site Manager [Held]
Site Director [Holding]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: No
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): I am applying for the position of 05-6 (but I am happy with any number) with the designation of “the suspect” as it is currently an open number and I think the number would fit well with the name “The Suspect” due to the reputation of previous 05-6 holders. I also hope that with this position I will be able to create better and more immersive roleplay situations on-site.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

-Experience: I have experience in being over departments and managing them while being in SA I came to understand how the site is run from an administrative viewpoint with managing people and time in and out of the server. I may not have a lot of different department whitelists under my belt but I understand how each department functions and am actively engaged with most departments on site. I also believe I exert the skills of a good leader and somebody they can trust to be above their department

-activity: I have been extremely active in my time as a SA and as an E-11, I hold a weekly meeting with my department where we go over everything that is happening on-site. I can average between 2 and 7+ hours on site each day.

-maturity and learning: from my humble beginnings as a researcher to my time in E-11 and then to SA I have constantly been learning and maturing as a person and role model on site for everyone to hopefully look up to. I take it upon myself to learn from the mistakes I make on-site and use the experience gained from that to better myself and SA as a whole and I plan to take that mentality to O5.

-Friendly: most people who I interact on-site with regard me as a very friendly person and easy to get along with which I pride myself on, in my current position and as an O5 being approachable is a great ability to have in my opinion.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The responsibilities of O5 in character are:
-Voting on changes in the site
-Changing and voting on the code of conduct
-Appointing new site directors
-Authorizing 008 and Keter x Keter cross tests
-Putting policy changes for A-1 into effect
-Appointing new overseer assistances
-Overseeing the DEA team and appointing a new DEA director
-Working closely with SA on many things such as site-wide policy changes
-Give overseer assistances tasks to do in and out of RP
-Call code blacks when needed
-Nuke the site when all hope is lost

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): The OOC responsibilities of the O5 have been reduced due to the recent SA update, the only out-of-RP things that the O5 Council deal with are:
-Site Director applications
-A-1 commander
-Overseer assistant
-Other overseer applications
-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
{Folder name “Khan”}
{Do you wish to access this folder? Y/N}
[Y]
{Opening….}
{4 files present opening file name “research”}
{“Khan started off his career in the foundation as a researcher, soon after being promoted to Senior Researcher he joined the I-4 research subdivision and wrote papers on 106 and 035 during this time as well as tests on the Hume distortion fields but knew that his research was going nowhere as I-4 had been shut down so he decided to take a different approach”}
{Do you wish to open the next file named “E-11” Y/N}
[Y]
{Opening….}
{After leaving the research department and looking for more purpose in his foundation career he went through months of training at site [REDACTED] he made it into the MTF E-11 nine-tail fox as a private. From there he quickly rose throughout the ranks, while in E-11 he caught the eye of site administration due to the diplomatic way he handled things. Once getting the rank of LT site administration quickly reached out to khan and invited him to put an application in}
{Do you wish to open the next file named “Site administration” Y/N}
[Y]
{Opening….}
{It took “khan” a while to get used to becoming a non-combative once becoming a site advisor, after getting used to his new role in the foundation he really started to take his stride in site administration voting and voicing his opinion on many things on the site at the time while rubbing shoulders with the higher-ups. The Co-director who was over khan at the time passed away and khan stepped up to fill the shoes of Transient, after getting accepted for the Co-director position things started to get strange with khan. During a heated event with the council and ethics, khan wrongly decided to class A both the ethics member and the council member to make them forget the events that happened in the office. Khan was captured by A-1 and the council member decided to ‘interrogate’ khan on why he decided to do such an act against the foundation, after a week of ‘interrogation’ using different anomalies khan was finally deemed innocent and pardoned for his crimes against the council. But they did not forget what khan did on that day and so they started to keep very close tabs on khan and his activities on site. Eventually, the current site director at the time stepped down and it was time for khan to step up once again. After becoming the site director he published a number of policy changes and went on to revolutionise the site as a whole. Growing in knowledge and as a person, while all of this was happening he became widely known as a site director who was good at his job and even better at dealing with the situations on site.}

{Do you wish to open the next file named “the council” Y/N}

[Y]

{Waking up in a room he didn't recognize khan quickly stood up he knew that he had fallen asleep at his desk while reading a file but he certainly didn't remember this place. A lone figure in a suit walked into the room with an arm held out, no words were said and khan took the man's hand and followed him. They walked across a glass hallway overlooking the great Siberian mountains. Once at the end of the hallway, there was an open door and khan stepped through. He saw a group of 3 people sitting at the table, and he knew all of them. -2 and -3 sat on either side and in the middle was -1, khan took a seat and the rest is history}

{Do you wish to open the next file named “The beginning” Y/N}
[Y]
{Opening…}
{File is corrupted}
{Delelting file….}
{File deleted}

[Exit]

{Logging out user 05-1….}​

Last edited:

Gizzmo

Oct 23, 2022
+support
Probably the most qualified person for the job that actively plays the server.

Reactions: Khan

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
+support
khan is a great leader and has shown that throughout his time as a site admin and E11 . he has also shown that he is easy to approach and is a good guy overall. i believe that khan is a great fit for the role and khan Im routeing for you

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Khan has shown consistent dedication and work towards the server for a while now, as Site Administration he has done his best to ensure things are running smoothly and for the better, I also think he is an excellent applicant for the 05 position. Good luck.

Jmoskee

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
During the brief period when I came back Khan was proven to be a very reliable advisor and was very on top of making sure things were running smoothly.

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
+Support

Has done an amazing job as director after he got it, did amazing work as advisor and co-director/manager prior

Asp

May 17, 2022
+support

-Amazing Director
-Effort into application
-is active
-helpful
-always professional

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
+support

It is hard to articulate in words how much I would support this man to become the next Overseer. He has and will always leave a legacy behind as a great site advisor, manager, co Director and Director. He would make a great member of site command, and a great overseer. My personal experiences with Khan all demonstrate good communication, good abilities to keep cool under pressure, excellent team building skills, and the know-how to navigate a new generation of Site Administrators with increasing responsibility; all amazing qualities for a leader.

Best of luck on your application,
Randal Murphy

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+support best applicant for this position Khan is a great leader and he is what o5 needs

Status
Not open for further replies.