What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Executive Researcher (HOLDING)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
All have pretty much expired since they were like 4 months ago.
Why are you applying for Director of Research?

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Since Randal has passed his position and is conforming to an ECM, I'd like to work alongside Director John as the Co-Lead, It has also been a dream to become the Director of Research, I'd like to guide every Executive Researcher along their journey just so John can have some slack, I'd also like more opportunities to testing like the MKUltra program I have done with Randal. I wish to achieve more in the department and push myself to the limits.- Firstly I have CL4 experience (Executive), I have done 3 Excellent documents, Randal and I have conducted a program which is a Mind Control program also known as MKUltra with magnificent success. People think I may be immature for 13 but, If I got the Executive role, I can get the Director role as well. I'm well familiar with the Research Policy, I'm sure some would say I were inactive as Executive but, I'm wishing to put a lot more work into the department nowadays. I'm apart of the Board of Education, I have conducted Several lectures teaching Researchers about how to make an Excellent document, or just Research 101. I believe I still show good discipline, I've trained researchers, I know my way around a document, my reputation is well within the department and I believe my co-workers have some positive things to say about me. Overall I think I am Proficient - Exemplary fit to perform the duties of this job.1) Management: One of the core values you need will be leadership skills, you will also need to be able to manage Executive Researchers, host meetings, dedicate yourself to the department. Being a Director adds a whole new aspect from being an Executive, you must be prepared for your duties.
2) Testing: The director can allow or deny tests that exceed the limit of executive permission, it is also allowed to introduce new programs (Like MKUltra)
3) Overseeing: Another major aspect of being the DoR is overseeing the Research Department and making sure everything functions accordingly within the Dept.
4) Enforcement: This adds on to overseeing, it is important even as a Director to enforce CoE and CoC and any type of policy your department has.
5) Administration: Adding onto Management, it is very important to read Executive Researcher Applications and if approved, mentor and train the new Executive, also every once in a while you report to your superiors.
- Personnel File
As for story-lines, I would be involved in either Deep Research or field research, investigating and tracking down SCPs on the surface whether it is 323 or 8854. Deep Research which means I don't just do a test and that's it, I look more into it and I continue to study it.

Attachments

• 1676845089830.png
    1676845089830.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration
From the Office of ████████
Regarding Chief of Security Applicant - Oliver
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Director of Research

After much deliberation your application has been denied. We have gone with another candidate. You may reapply in 2 weeks if a position opens up.​

Status
Not open for further replies.