What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Security captain (right now)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I just checked I have none.
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
-Im applying for Chief of Security since I've been playing on this server for quite some time and I'd like to assist the other Security Chief in keeping gensec stable. I am capable of taking my task seriously and ensuring that d block is safe and reliable. I'm capable of regulating instances where GENSEC isn't performing their job and d class is acting crazily. I can ensure that the general security department is always on task and well organized.+ I don't see the chiefs of security much often because of our different time zones, that's another reason why i wanna be the chief of security so we can monitor the gensec 24/7.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
-I have the experience of along time being a captain and a sergeant , i can help the gensec to become more helpful and better soldiers, i can deal with any problem comes from the d block or gensec, I can ensure that the general security department is always on task and well organized.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
-Organize and Lead the security department and help out security captains, also have to ensure that the site's code of conduct and ethics are enforced on the gensec staff. Not only that but I would have to be representing the entirety of gensec. can do tryouts for RRT & heavy weapons, also revoke the RRT & heavy weapons license, always make sure of D-block is safe and protected from riot and any other kind of threats, meeting/report for the O5 about hows the department of security going so far.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Omar is a talented former soldier who worked in prison as a captain for 16 years. He stayed at the same rank for 16 years and didn't change it. because he loved to keep everything organized. One day, he got a letter. There was a simple word on it. It was SCP, a prison, which was looking for a security chief with experience. In the beginning, he thought it was a joke, but he had been getting a lot of letters lately, after a month the prison was closed for an unknown reason, so he decided to give it a try. The prison was like a facility. It was more like a hospital from the inside. When he met the recruiter, he told him that they were the reason behind closing the prison to get him ....

• Angry
Reactions: BIGCHUNGUS

Zach "BUB"

Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
+ Support

+ Active
+ Good App
+ Good Interactions
+ Knows Gensec well
+ Works well in D-Block

I think Omar would be a wonderful Chief as he actively works with Gensec as a Captain and knows his way around!

Reactions: Demi
+ Massive Support

+ Very active
+ Holds certification training for riot control/heavy weapons license
+ Knows specific GenSec regulations
+ Holds his staff accountable and ensures the safety of d block
+ Friendly
+ Great app

During my time in the foundation as a GenSec Sergent and through my time in Internal Affairs I have worked with Captain Omar through many tough situations. Omar has always acted with the highest professional standard and holds his staff accountable for breaking site rules. Omar has answered many questions I have asked him about GenSec and while watching him do training for riot control/heavy weapons license he is a great teacher as well. I believe without a doubt that Captain Omar can bring the needed changes to the department as a Chief.

May 29, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Good guy
+ Knows Gensec

Omar is a pretty good guy and he's passionate about trying to make gensec something that can be looked at with favor other than disgust. He's got my vote.

Zalathar "Zala" Delosium

Roles:

-MTF Nu-7 CPL
-Combat Medic
-Security Sargent

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
+ Massive Support

+ Very active
+ Holds certification training for riot control/heavy weapons license
+ Knows specific GenSec regulations
+ Holds his staff accountable and ensures the safety of d block
+ Friendly
+ Great app

During my time in the foundation as a GenSec Sergent and through my time in Internal Affairs I have worked with Captain Omar through many tough situations. Omar has always acted with the highest professional standard and holds his staff accountable for breaking site rules. Omar has answered many questions I have asked him about GenSec and while watching him do training for riot control/heavy weapons license he is a great teacher as well. I believe without a doubt that Captain Omar can bring the needed changes to the department as a Chief.

spoofyyogurt

Apr 23, 2022
+support
+Active
+great Leader
+Amazing Role Model
+Great interactions
+Good App

Maxwell "Vengeance" Delpair

When I see Omar he is always telling his gensec to do there job right and tells them in a very friendly way.

Roles:
MTF NU-7 SPC
RRT Sergent

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
- Neutral

Won't capitalise his name and it really de-immerses me.

Reactions: Greb

Ithresh

Apr 23, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Chief of Security. This position is a leader for the Department of GenSec and the foundation as a whole. After observing your efforts in the GenSec department, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations Chief Omar​

• Angry
Reactions: BIGCHUNGUS and Demi
Status
Not open for further replies.