Josh Abrams

What server are you applying for?
USA

Do you have a mic?
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level?
1673838823102.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
Nu-7 CPL (prior) O-1 SPC (current) CI-G (current) Captain (current)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
No

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?
I have alot of experience dealing with 096 from both foundation and CI side as well as knowledge about the rules regarding 96's behavior. I also have been apart of many SCP breaches mainly as 912 and 79 and have helped contain countless breaches. I flag on for testing when asked in ooc because I encourage RP and enjoy it alot. I've been apart of a couple interviews and more RP heavy tests as both the SCP and d-class involved.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?
96 sits down crying in a corner occasionally pacing around his room. 96 is not allowed to walk out of his cell while pacified even if the doors are open and must be breached to do so. 96 is also not allowed to face a heavily trafficed area of the map on purpose and must maintain the angle he is facing when killing his last target and becoming pacified.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?
96 is allowed to go to where his target is taking the shortest path available. The only time 96 must deviate from his course is if additional people view his face along the way then 96 is free to take a detour to kill those who view his face. 96 is not allowed to go to d block and can only go there if he has a target inside (either from the picture or additional viewing). 96 is also not allowed to go to surface ignoring targets and can only go there if he has a target there.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process
The picture that started the breach must first be destroyed as fast as possible to prevent any future breaching while being recontained. Afterwards, 96 must be allowed to kill the rest of his targets. During this time a bucket needs to be placed on his head to prevent any more victims. Once all targets are killed 96 becomes passive and must be beamed and cuffed then dragged back to his cell. 96's Airlock door must be repaired and shut once 96 is inside then the code 4 may be called off.

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
+Support
Looks like he knows what he is doing
Knows the rules regarding 096

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @"Onion"
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.