Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Epsilon-11 LTCOM (Holding)
Overseer Assistant (Holding)
DEA Special Agent (Holding)
GOC SPC (Holding)
CI-A (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Two FRP and one RDM warnings long since expired.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I'm applying for Site Advisor because I want to improve the Site as a whole. I believe it's time for me to move on from being E-11s LTCOM and interact with the community as a Site Advisor. I've been wanting to apply for Site Advisor for a while but I haven't because I wanted to improve E-11 from the state it was in before I left the regiment. I want to bring my skills and experience into Site Administration. I also want to transition into more non-combative roles as I've been combative for nearly all my time on the server this will also allow me to RP around site more than I'm currently able to.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
My experience makes me suitable for Site Administration.
I'm currently Epsilon-11s LTCOM and have been leading the regiment for a long while now. I've improved the regiment from where it was previously through many different changes. I've created different policies tasks and goals for the CO team.
I also hold two Jr. CL4 roles and have done well under both DEA and Overseer.
I've worked with Site Administration for a long while and other Departments regarding many different topics and issues.
I have a good understanding of Site Administration and the role they play regarding the server.
I know what it takes to lead well and I believe I can lead the Site well.
I'm a very active player within the server.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Department reviews and reports as well as working with them to ensure everything is running well.
Authorizations of AA, tests and mass terminations when needed.
The creation and enforcement of site wide policies.
Appointing Department Directors and MTF Commanders (Excluding DEA, IA, O1 and A1).
Addressing issues that are brought up to SA and providing guidance to foundation staff.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Overseer Assistant "Oppa," sitting at his desk sifting through newly updated personnel files on his computer. "Oppa" following orders on behalf of the Overseer Council was to pull a file on a specific subject. Browsing through many files "Oppa came across a highly redacted file. However, this was to be expected as plenty of information within the foundation has been made redacted or classified for all sorts of reasons. This file caught his attention, he could only find few words. Somehow it seemed to be very important...

------------------------------------------------------

File Opened.

By Order of The
This File Has Been Made Classified...

Subject name:

███████

Date of Birth:

Occupation(s):

█ Assistant

Department of External Affairs

"Nine-Tailed-Fox"

following Assistant. . appointed Site Advisor -.

File Closed.

------------------------------------------------------

Kwan

Aug 3, 2023
+support
When I was parawatch instead of just giving me class a or killing me cause I was “hostile” he actually made an Rp situation out of it, asking me questions and going along with it. I have seen him always being professional and understanding the rules. Really nice guy and I hope you get it.

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
+ Support good pick but maybe focus on E11 as you already lost the COM

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: "Skyfire"
CC:
Site.Administration.cc@scp.fnd.ca
Subject:
Application Verdict

ejFvGTo.png

| APPLICATION STATUS: Accepted |
Greetings "Skyfire,"

This message is to inform you that your application for the position of Site Advisor has been accepted. Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for this position; we shall be in contact with you soon.

Please re
ach out to me over email (Discord: bumblebees_)!

Welcome to your new role.

Kind regards,
Site Director “Lunaro”

Status
Not open for further replies.