Ethics CommitteeAssistantNo
General SecurityAlef-6 AdvisorNo
UNGOCPrivateNo
MTF Nu-7Command SergeantNo
MTF Nu-7Puppeteers EnlistedNo

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2, 1 for pac abuse and 1 for metagaming in october 2023

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I am responsible, I experience with other CL4 roles, as an IA ambassador, I work with enforcing the Legal Codex & COE. As an assistant, you must always be on the lookout for ethical violations. Being in IA helps me a lot with the role.

I'm also in Omega-1; O-1 works with assistants, and we have similar jobs. As an NCO, my job is to mentor new privates and overall be a good leader to the enlisted. Again, this is great experience being an ECA.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?
Following The Orders Of The Ethics CommitteeHelping The Committee In their dutiesAuthorising The Use Of AA (Advanced Armoury) During Containment BreachesAuthorising Sweeps Writing Reports To The CommitteeSigning DocumentsEnforcing The COEGiving Out Work PermitsStaying Professional And Mature
Ethics Committee Assistants are tasked with following orders given to them by the Ethics Committee; they may act as a middleman between the committee and the rest of the site.Ethics Committee Assistants are also to help the committee in their duties, which may include ordering MTF Omega-1 or administrating the site when no SA+ are on. They may also assist in administering the site.When containment breaches are not containable by regular means, ECA's may authorize Advanced Armoury if no SA+ are on-site.If D-Block is getting out of hand, (Rioting D-Class) ECA's are allowed to Authorize a sweep of D-Block; they can assign a GSD Captain to carry out the sweep with all GSD members.ECA's are also tasked with writing regular reports to the Ethics Committee about any important things that happened on-site while they were away or any updates regarding orders given to them.Another job of ECA's is signing documents; for example, this can be a research study on 914. ECA's may authorize a test on 914 if they get approval from EC, or if there is no SC+ on, they may authorize or deny it.ECA's are responsible for enforcing the COE at all times.Another job of ECA's is to give D-Class work permits when they request them; these permits can range from cooking in the D-Block kitchen to being a receptionist in IA offices.And last but not least, ECA's must remain professional and mature on-site at all times, even while off-site. This is one of the most important aspects of being an ECA, as they are representatives of the committee and must be respectful to everyone they talk to.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

**INSERT CLEARANCE LEVEL 5**

*The Chairman inserts his card*

SELECTED FILE: "Ottoman"

**Would you like to open this file?**

The Chairman types "Yes".

Name: Jonquavius

Alias: "Ottoman"

20 Years

3 Months

11 Days

Date of birth: October 7, 2003

Job Details:

Internal Affairs Ambassador (Omega-1 Corporal)

Story:

On October 7th 2003, Jonquavius was born in the snowy village of Pinewood, to a Security Captain at Site-65. When he was just 6, his mother passed away, and he later joined the foundation as a technician. Eventually, he became a Security Cadet. During a violent riot, a D-Class shot him in the arm. His injuries were treated in the medbay. He quit Gensec and was scouted into MTF Omega-1 The Laws Left Hand. During his time in O-1, he guarded the Ethics Committee Members with his life.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Ottoman's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant, please get in contact with me or any Ethics Committee Member for your orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.