[USA] Pearson Pavish's Site Advisor Application (Hypnotoad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023

________________________________________________________​

Pearson Pavish's Application for Site Advisor

________________________________________________________​

1687921753472.png

___________________________________________________________________________​

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9994809

Discord name: Hypnotoad#9561

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 7 Months

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) - GMT +10

Character name(s): Pearson Pavish

Civilian name: Pearson Pavish

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): The SCP USA Server

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do possess a Microphone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Research Department
Security Department
Medical Department
Senior Researcher ( CL3 )​
Sergeant ( CL3 )​
Doctor / Psychiatrist ( CL3 )​
Internal Affairs Department
External Affairs Department
Mobile Task Force / Choas Insurgency
Ambassador ( CL4 )​
Agent / Operative ( CL3 )​
No MTF/CI Roles as of current.​
Ethics Committee
Staff (Out of Character)
Assistant Coordinator ( CL4 )​

Notes:
Medical Department : ( Medical License and Psychiatrist Training )
Security Department: ( Passed and posses the Riot Control Licence )
Internal Affairs Department : ( Passed Evaluation and training )
External Affairs Department : ( Passed Evaluation and training )
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No, I have not received any kind of disciplinary actions such as kicks, bans and or warnings.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?:

As it is probably known, this is not my first application for Site Administration, however, I am dedicated to both improving myself and the server as a whole, I hope to make some real change within all the departments, especially in relation to inter-departmental relations and providing unique and interesting roleplay experiences for such personnel.

To continue, my prior experience as well as my desire to improve both the server's overall environment as well as that of the SA team could be of great benefit to the current administration. My motivation for applying for this position is the chance to broaden my knowledge in server and site management while taking on administrative responsibilities across several departments.

When I was accepted for the Ethics Committee Assistant position, I was only an IA Agent at the time who did his job and attempted to assist wherever possible, the application was a long shot but the committee decided to give me a chance to prove myself, and ever since I have done just that, be it working with SA/Department Leaders and creating a successful and active ECA team, I wish to do the same but under the same goal as all other SA Members. I am sure that my background in ethics will give me a solid foundation upon which to handle any difficulties that may arise.

I hope that taking on more senior responsibilities will enable me to broaden my portfolio and improve my standing within the server. I am sure that the Site Advisor position will not only improve my skills and abilities, but my current goals within the server are not to use SA as just a way to “rank up”, but actually spend time and considerable effort to better the community.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

To begin, I believe that my dedication and persistence is an element of my personality that makes me suitable for Site Administration, I am committed to any task I set my mind to and am willing to do what’s necessary to get the job done. I also have sincere aims and objectives for the server and the community at large, especially in relation to getting departments to cooperate more and improving roleplay where possible, I have already exemplified this through the creation and development of a new Research and Medical Joint-Research program with SA and department leadership, Execelsior-23.

I have the abilities and drive to not only bring a unique and committed viewpoint to the table but also make a genuine contribution to the overall continued health of all departments, from the medical to the research to the MTF Regiments.

As I have already touched on above in the previous question, I am currently an Ethics Assistant in a CL4 role, which I have held for more than three months. The Ethics Committee during my time as an ethics assistant determined that due to my continued dedication and hard work to the committee and server, my valuable skills should be rewarded, and a position as the Ethics Assistant 'Coordinator' was granted to me, detailing a wide new range of roles for myself but also indicating that my value and experience has been recognised. I hope this same value for my skills can be used to contribute to the Site Administration Team. To continue, the ethics assistant position has allowed me to gain valuable experience in managing and directing site operations.

Furthermore, with my unique timezone as an Australian, I usually provide oversight for the site when Site Administration and Site Command are not online, whether it is accepting permits, managing Breaches through KOS Orders and AA Authorisation, or managing the general duties within the site. To conclude, I am not a quitter, therefore if I am chosen for this role, I will continue to serve as the committee's coordinator because I have been trusted with these tasks and will not simply hand them over to someone else, and similarly, if I am denied, I will taking the constructive feedback from Site Administration and continue to try and improve upon such feedback.

I hope you all agree with what has been said and thank you.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

When it comes to the duties of Site Administration within Roleplay and on-site, that entails an extensive range of items, these being such things as:​
  • Management of Departments​
  • Communicating and assisting Department Leaders​
  • Conducting orders and duties given by Site Managers, Directors and Site Command, 05 and Ethics alike​
  • Authorising Advanced Armoury during breaches when required​
  • Authorising Cross tests and other tests for the Research Department etc​
  • Conducting Reviews of departments and interviewing personnel​
  • Creating unique RP experiences for personnel whilst on site​
  • Dealing with Groups of Interest, be it allowing GOC to conduct tests or allowing MC&D to enter the site​
  • Representing the site and taking complaints from personnel​
  • Ensuring the site runs properly and smoothly​
  • Conducting regular other duties as a Clearance Level 4 Personnel​
  • Assist with the appointment of Department Leaders to positions.​

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Pearson Pavish's Personnel File

Last Accessed: 01/04/23 11:22 Hours
Clearance Level: 4

09/08/14
Personnel File #1
Pearson Pavish was first noticed by Foundation Staff when beginning his work as a lecturer of advanced Medical Science at the National University of Australia, working there for 4 years his work was admirable and possibly helpful to the foundation's interests in further studying SCP's unique properties and effects, on 09/06/14 Pearson Pavish was subject to continued security screening and inducted into the Scientific Department as a Junior Researcher under the watchful guidance of research Leadership as an associate in Medical Sciences

27/05/15
Personnel File #1.3
After his continued work within the scientific department Pearson Pavish was elevated to the position of Researcher on the 23/01/15 and quickly then after promoted to Senior Researcher, his research specifically on the SCP subject 1025 is the primary reason for his elevation to a Senior Researcher position and further clearance access as a new Clearance Level 3 personnel, he was entrusted with the testing of other higher-level SCPs to further his career.

02/11/17
Personnel File #2.1
Pearson Pavish has continued to study and evaluate the effects of SCP-1025 as well as along the way a couple of other SCP Subjects, at this time Pearson has taken up some medical duties within the medical department, previously earning his medical license (Mentioned in previous personnel logs). Pavish's decision to begin leading into other departments other than the science department was the quote on quote "I feel as if some of the work done by other colleagues of mine in the research department are not for the progression of science but for their own obsessions". This has been taken into account by the ethics committee for further review as well as Pearson's continued presence within two departments.

03/02/20
Personnel File #2.7
Pavish for a year now has been within the Department of Internal Affairs, his motives were from what we know from previous experiences and things that he has witnessed in his previous departments, Pearson has taken on an Agent Position reviewing and applying the Code of Ethics on site, taking a special interest in the scientific department and their protocols in relation to testing D-Class personnel on SCP subjects, Pearson continues to monitor the department with a watchful gaze, motives could be more than meets the eyes, he should be put under review by department leadership.

14/01/22
Personnel File #4
Pearson Pavish has continued to uphold his duties within the Department of Internal Affairs, he continues to watch over scientific testing and maintains order within the facility with just application of both the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct, continued service within multiple foundations departments has lead to a respectable reputation within the department.

23/04/22
Personnel File #4.4
Through Pearson Pavish's continued and consistent efforts towards the stability of the foundation when it comes to the legal codex, he was contacted by the Ethics Committee for a position within the Assistant Staff in the Committee, with this offer Pearson Pavish accepted the offer from the committee and took up a role enforcing ethical standards further on-site.

18/09/22
Personnel File #4.8
Pearson Paavish has continued his service within the Ethics Committee as an Assistant, enforcing ethical standards on site, however, Pearson Pavish has expressed further interest in going back to his roots within the Research Department, expressing interest in becoming an Executive Researcher while also an Ethics Assistant, his inquiry has been forwarded to the Research Directorate.

09/01/23
Personnel File #5.1
Pearson Pavish's application to the Research Department Directorate was unfortunately denied but nonetheless, he has taken up arms within the Ethics Committee as an assistant and doubled his efforts, networking and building relationships not only with other Clearance Level 4 Personnel on site but in general

21/01/23
Personnel File #5.3
Pearson Pavish's consistent work effort and contributions to the Ethics Committee have been noticed not only by its members but the Chairman himself, after some discussion the committee has decided to appoint him as the Assistant Coordinator, training new in-coming assistants, handling issues and inquiries from assistants as well as assigning them to specific Ethics members for duties, hopefully, this position will provide him with fundamental skills needed later on.

18/02/23
Personnel File #5.3
Pearson Pavish continues his work and contributions to the site now as an IA Ambassador as well as the Assistant Coordinator, founding the Joint Research and Medical Division Excelsior-24 he looks for new opportunities within the site hierarchy, and he goes ahead with submitting an application of interest to the Site Administration for the advisory position.

[PENDING FURTHER ADDITIONS]

Closing Access to Pearson Pavish's Personnel Files.

Note: YES THIS APPLICATION IS BASICALLY THE SAME AS THE PREVIOUS BUT I BELIEVE IT ALL TO BE STILL RELEVANT, TO CONTINUE I HAVE BEEN ON A WEEK LOA BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND WILL BE BACK ON BOARD FROM TOMORROW.

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Pearson Pavish
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Hypnotoad . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.