Not open for further replies.

Asp

May 17, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:604281648
Discord name:
Asp#0420
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
On and off since May 2022, 30+ days of playtime.
In what country are you located?:
United States
Time zone:
EST
Character name(s):
Lech “Penumbra” Dabrowski / Daniel "Antumbra" Kruger, Atlas 'Umbra' Trevino, & “Scout”
Civilian name:
Dorion Chloros
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What are your total levels?:
Screenshot_38.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Site Director, Site Manager, Site Advisor, Beta-1 Captain, Beta-1 Special Agent White List, Nu-7 Corporal, Epsilon-11 PVT, UNGOC Sergeant, CI-Beta, CI-Alpha x2, Intelligence Ambassador, DEA Senior Agent x2 & SCP-096 White List
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One RDM Warn From January 2023, I Shot a Cadet that was inside of B-1 Bunks. One expired warning from August 2022 for FailRP, I used AA on somebody as a D-Class, at the time I was unaware this was against the rules. I also have one ban and warning from August 2022 for LTARP, I left after being arrested by IA.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
I have about 2-3 weeks total experience time with Senior Agent.
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I am applying for the Special Agent role as I have extremely enjoyed my time in DEA thus far, and wish to expand my duties by climbing the roles in the department. On top of the fact that I enjoy it, I think that my experience in my roles could greatly assist in DEA and I think that I would be a wonderful help for the department.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
What makes me suitable for Special Agent is my experience that I have on the server. I have been in a good amount of roles, and most of those roles have been surface roles like Beta-1 Captain, or Intelligence Ambassador. Because of my experience in these surface-oriented roles, I will already be familiar with a lot of the expectations, as well as being familiar with how surface operates, and being able to quickly adapt and understand the duties of Special Agent if I do obtain this role.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have not written many in-game documents besides like 5-10 research documents from ~1 year ago. However, I have a pretty good amount of experience in document writing from when I was in site administration, like my emergency evacuation procedure document that I wrote. What makes a document good is the formatting, proper grammar, the effort put into the document, and the roleplay behind it (if it's an in-game doc).
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
  • Leading the lower-ranking DEA personnel,
  • Ensuring the department is being represented well at all times
  • Training new DEA members.
  • Overwatching DEA Agents and Senior Agents
  • Helping DEA Agent and Senior Agents when needed.
  • Assisting agency managers in running their agency.
  • Dealing with GOI like CI or GOC.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

DEA Special Agent Lore

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
+Support
has the experience needed for this posistion

Reactions: Asp

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
+support
lot of experience and would be good for this position

Monker

Aug 11, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

• reaction_title.7
Status
Not open for further replies.