Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 21, 2022
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:236812152

Discord name
ItsPierre#1337

For how long have you played on CG SCP
Documented Time is 4d 1h
However: I have had months of time previously.

In what country are you located?
U.S.A Florida

Time zone
Eastern

Character name(s)
"Osprey" (x2 GENSEC Cap, Level 95 (21 in Support)
"Mr. Paradise" (CI, Also No Rank.)

Civilian name
Johnny Brightest

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
1 Warn, a Year ago for Mic-Spam

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I've tried joining many other factions, and after getting into the groove of how Medical functions, I believe that I can contribute a lot to shaping up the Medical Department, alongside other Consultants, to be a harsher and strict voice while understanding people want to have fun.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?
I have a lot of experience, time, and levels on this server. As well, when given chances to RP I generally try and participate. I know how Medical operates, and I feel that I can give medical a more professional edge, as well as weed out the ones that aren't willing to do the right thing and minge.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice
Simply using the Defibrillators is satisfying. Being there when people need you the most really motivates me to stay on med-bay, especially when people are vocally appreciative when they are revived. Along with EST, for the same reasons.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?
Managing Medbay staff, as well as training Trainees and granting Medical Licenses. Generally the trainees learn EST and how to deliver bone medicine, and.. if somehow surgery RP were to happen, that would be another responsibility.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in
I wouldn't be too sure. I haven't seen much RP on the server yet, despite trying. As well, I have yet to notice any relevant storylines in the U.S server, so I generally wouldn't know where to start with my character, or find anyone who would be interested in roleplaying along with my character.​

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Good Evening Pierre,

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, Your application for medical consultant has been Denied. Feel free to reapply in two weeks.

Kind Regards,
Derek White

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.