Status
Not open for further replies.

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:437898627
Discord name:MegatronIMJ
For how long have you played on CG SCP:2 years
In what country are you located?: U.S.A.
Time zone:EST
Character name(s): Polzer " Demolisher " Anton and Jack Crispy
Civilian name:Jack Crispy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:I do
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Research x2
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 4,
1 for RDM, 1 For Metagame , 1 for FailRP and 1 for Being AFK, All in 2022 so i do not remember the reason, my apologizes.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I believe I am an excellent choice for ECA because I am dedicated to the positions I'm in, I can be active a lot, and I'm open to anything. I am good with Documents and I can de-escalate situations.

I have been dedicated to positions of all types during my life, when it comes to GMOD or Real Life, I firmly believe abandonment of a position is never a great thing to do unless due to sickness of some sorts. During my time as Executive Researcher I can admit I was a just okay Executive as some would say " Just a minge who did a okay job" and during that time I started a lot and openly conflicted with people over that but I can admit I was very immature and rash 2 years ago and I would like to believe I have made great changes to myself during that time period what includes not being ignorant when I'm wrong and I'm never against any sort of training to make me a better person, but that was a bit of a rant but I felt like it was necessary not to come in with any hidden secrets. Back to dedication, an example of dedication is that for the past year I have been going to the gym four times a week, what I feel like is a great show of dedication. And I hope to bring my new mental fortitude and dedication back to the server to support it. Another key addition to my dedication is how active I can be.

My activity throughout this server, even if many do not know me, is undeniable. I can pull around 5-8 hours a day within the server mostly on the hours of 7+ PM EST. That is another reason why my activity is great, because I am able to be on during late nights and ensure that the CoE is being followed to the highest standard. I see that it isn't much due to not enough Ethics officials being present on site during when I'm mostly on ( I don't blame them it's late). But I am able to get on within those times and enforce the Code of Ethics to the best of my authority. For example , during my first run as an Executive Researcher I would consistently pull 7 hours a day between 6PM-2AM, which is indeed bad for you but I did it anyway. This isn't a contest for who can get the least amount of sleep but the point still stands. But this does not mean I will not be on during other hours, on weekends I can be on for most of days and some days I can get on 2-3 hours earlier. With me you will NOT have to worry about activity.

The Ability of openness and not being ignorant to your own wrongdoing is something few pose. It is always very damaging to your ego when you admit you have lost a conversation, argument or your point is proven wrong but I have bypassed that point and I can admit when I'm wrong and learn and grow from those mistakes. Just how I have from my past immaturity. And that is critical to Ethics. I am always open to learning and all criticism and I will not complain but respond professionally and politely. It doesn't matter if I am right or wrong. I will dedicate myself to professionalism and being as respectful as I possibly can.

Being able to write proficient document skills for all of Clearance lvl 4+ personnel. Over my years within Gmod I have created a lot of documents when it comes to SCP RP or Starwars RP. I have made many excellent rated documents of all types. I can do meetings, notes, research, or reports of any kind. Document skills are nice for an Assistant but not as nice as being able to de-escalate.

Being able to act as a neutral and unbiased party within conflicts as Ethics is a key role to my position. Even though I am newly back to the server I believe that gives me an advantage to be an unbiased source of judgment for ethics which can in short and long term improve the enforcement quality of the Code of Ethics. For example on Star Wars RP I have been able to de-escalate conflicts between Naval and the Main Troopers, which have ended in success. An Unbiased neutral party in the area such as Ethics, I believe is key. Now whether that is viewed the same, I do not know. But I can promise you I can provide an Unbiased Enforcement and thoughts to this server and the CoE.

Overall I believe with all of these reasons that I am an excellent fit for ECA due to how much I can dedicate myself, my activity and my willingness to be open and accept anything whenever I can, along with documents skills and de-escalation.​

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The duties of a ECA is to mainly assist Ethics Committee Members and enforce the Code of Ethics, some of the duties they would help with is Creating and Upholding Ethical Standards, Talking with Members about Ethical Dilemmas and Other Concerns, Reviewing Containment Procedures to make sure their ethical, Making sure all Personnel are Compliant and accountable to Ethic Standards. In any meetings they could also advocate for Ethics in Policy and Practice. Simply, just Assisting in Ethical Duties. I could write another essay about these topics, but I believe the one reviewing and I, would rather not.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
( havent used this in awhile) <- Hyperlink

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Polzer's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Status
Not open for further replies.