Not open for further replies.

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180318025
Discord name: puggo
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2770+ hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Puggo" , Jonathan "Cancula" Jones, "The Constructor" , Dr. Jason "Glow" ,
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Held: E11 CSG , CI-G, Nu7 SGT , GOC 1SGT, IA Ambassador, Executive Researcher,
Holding: CI-D

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Screenshot 2023-07-31 160119.pngScreenshot 2023-07-31 160125.png

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I believe that I am the proper candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant for several reasons. Most profoundly at Number 1, my Internal Affairs Ambassador Experience. I was in Internal Affairs for 5 months, 4 of those being Ambassador. I know the Code of Ethics by heart, and am very proficient with the Arrest system and the general rules within the site. Second, overall server experience. I have been around for a long time now and understand how ECAs are supposed to act and appropriate themselves. Third, I know how to watch over personnel and not be detected. If I am tasked with a job to watch a certain person to make sure they do not break the CoE or they are just doing suspicious things, I would be able to go undercover and catch them in the act. Fourth, I am very capable of writing documents. I was voted Best Document Writer a few months ago during an Award Ceremony, and have still been writing them to this day. Fifth, I am good at roleplay. I have good ideas and am able to plan them out accordingly.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- The responsibilities that ECA's have are are:
1. To ensure the Code of Ethics to all members of the Facility.
2. Ensure order amongst Omega-1 operatives whilst no Ethics are on site.
3. Follow all orders given from Ethics.
4. Assist personnel with Ethics requests.
5. Preform interviews with high end members of Departments.
6. Write documents based on the interviews and send them to members of the committee.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name : Dylan "Serpent" Bruno
Date : 08/21/1998

Background : Dylan and Dalton grew up in a small town located in ██████████ ██████, █████ ███████ ██████ ███ █████ ██████ ███. At the age of 15, Dylan was interested in the Criminal Law and the Justice System, inspiring to be that of a Lawyer or Judge. By the age of 21, Dylan had been in college studying up on Psychology of Criminal Minds when he came in contact with a strange anomaly, later designated S.C.P - ███. This anomaly corrupted the minds of multiple others, but did not hurt Dylan. It instead made it's home inside Dylan's mind.

Last edited:

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
-Support
  1. Had some really bad experiences with you.​
  2. The application is lacking detail.​

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
- SUPPORT

- He's been permanently blacklisted from IA
- Interactions with you on the Foundation side have always been negative
- Excessive previous warns and countless in character arrests

You're a fine CI-D but everytime I've interacted with you on the Foundation side it has always been negative. This is especially true during the time leading up to your blacklist.

grnappa

Aug 18, 2022
-Support

You've been okay to fight against as a CI-D, but whenever you have a foundation Cl4 job (or frankly, playing even a Cl3 job) it goes right to your head and you just lose it. Can't tell you how many times I've had to deal with your antics as an Nu-7 operative, which doesn't even deal with internal matters.

Would advise taking a real good look at yourself and work to improve relations with the people you burned bridges with as well as improving your maturity/attitude. Once you've done that, I'd say you would be a good fit for ECA.

Cheers!

(Side Note: It's clear you didn't put much effort into this application, especially the personal lore aspect. In the event this isn't a troll application, I certainly recommend you flesh out your character substantially.)

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
1661221246854.png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Puggo's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are not suited to be an Assistant. Please feel free to re-apply in two weeks!

- Mr.Dalton​

Reactions: World
Status
Not open for further replies.