[USA] "Puggo" Ethics Assistant Application #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OOC
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180318025
Discord name: Puggo#3423
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Joined December 21st 2022 and have accumulated over 2000+ hours on the server
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Puggo" , Jack "Rugrat" Leighton , Joseph "Construct" Jones
Civilian name: "The Don"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Currently Holding - CI-DELCOM
-Currently Held - CI-D, CI-G, E11 Pvt, E11 LCPLx2 , E11 CSGx2 , UNGOC1SGT , IA Ambassador, Executive Researcherx2, Nu7 SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

-4 FearRP
-3 ERP
-1 Ban
-4 FailRP
-2 NLR
-2 AFK Kicks
-2 Toxicity
RP
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I believe I am the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant because of these 3 factors.

Factor 1; Background with "The Code of Ethics" . I was an Internal Affairs Ambassador for 5 Months, and in that time I became very accustomed to the Code of Ethics. Writing presentations and constantly updating personnel on the Code of Ethics was an every week process. To kick it off further, I was in place when the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct were merged into the Legal Codex. Myself and other Ambassadors had to sit there for hours writing new documents to keep the rest of The Department of Internal Affairs Up-To-Date.

Factor 2; Observational Skills. Being a member of The Chaos Insurgency, deep-covers are always a fun task to complete. Now, transferring all of that knowledge into Ethics Committee Assistant, one of the tasks for an Assistant is to watch a certain department and fill out a document on them. The skills that I have learned from Internal Affairs and the Chaos Insurgency will surely benefit me while investigating Departments or Personnel.

Factor 3; Documentation. Back in April Server Leadership hosted an Award Ceremony for the site. During this, I won Best Document Creator. Since then, I have written over 127 documents all will full detain, multiple pages, and hours of time typing away. Most notably, I re-wrote all of Site-65's SCPwiki docs ingame. Currently I am working on writing the Code of Conduct ingame, as I have finished the Code of Ethics.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-Ethics Committee Assistants have a few notable responsibilities, these being:

Carrying out tasks given by The Ethics Committee
Preforming interviews with site personnel
Authorizing Advanced Armory when there are no Site Administration+ available
Preforming check-ins with departments ensuring The Code of Ethics is being followed
Giving orders to Omega-1 operatives
Opening bulkheads
Being responsible and professional
Ensuring the Code of Ethics is upheld at all times

LORE
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

*John*
*John*
*JOHN*

January 24th, 2008. Fired From The Chemical Laboratory.
--Incident Review--
John Taylor had been working for 3 years and was noted as being *Erratic* and *Out of Control*. One day, Mr. Niek just happened to piss him off the wrong way. All we know is that he said something that deeply upset him and he just went off. Grabbed him by the back of the neck and threw him into the vat of molten silver.

October 8th 2011. Fired From Accountant and Publishing Inc.
--Incident Review--
John Taylor worked with us for a little under a year. We had to let him go because he just seemed like he wasn't in his own head at times. Would be extremely quiet for hours on in then scream and jump out of his chair. Scared the fuck out of us all. He was incredibly talented, however. He had incredible penmanship. And his documents, outstanding.

July 22nd, 2020. Private Investigations License Removal
--Incident Review--
He did incredibly well with us, but he went overboard with it. He would become obsessive with the information he obtained and had it all so neatly organized. He was constantly talking about the missing pieces and would never leave without a full document of data and information. But he went after the wrong person. Some form of Secret Field Agent that the government sent. We got the message from him saying that they found him, but then we got sent some very horrific pictures and that's where we cut it off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusk.

moonyguru

Sep 1, 2022
+support I support this because of

Factor 1; Background with "The Code of Ethics" . I was an Internal Affairs Ambassador for 5 Months, and in that time I became very accustomed to the Code of Ethics. Writing presentations and constantly updating personnel on the Code of Ethics was an every week process. To kick it off further, I was in place when the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct were merged into the Legal Codex. Myself and other Ambassadors had to sit there for hours writing new documents to keep the rest of The Department of Internal Affairs Up-To-Date.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, Puggo.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been accepted. Congratulations!

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.