In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): "Puggo" , "Pugstorto" , Jack "Rugrat" Leighton

Civilian name: "The Don"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF E11 LCPL (Came back to E11 and am now Pvt), IA Ambassador (Currently Holding), UNGOC CPL (Currently Holding), Nu7 SGT, Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Ban : Extreme Toxicity (First Day Playing)

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
-I have been on-site for 3 months now. I have seen the site change for the better and for the worst. I have seen former Advisors come and fall, and have learned to grow with other members of this community. I believe I have what it takes to make this site a better place for everyone, to make changes around departments and to create a better environment for everyone. I KNOW that I have had a bad reputation in the past but putting that aside, I know I have what it takes to make ground-breaking achievements for the better good of this site.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-First of all, I am very active. I have been around the site for a long time now and I know how to act. I have past Experience with Cl4 positions including IA Ambassador and Executive Researcher (Held Both for over a month). I have leadership experience, and have been making new changes within IA and multiple MTF Regiments including Epsilon-11 and Nu7. I have made sure that the environment around the people I work with has been good and easy to work in. Another reason I am suitable is that I myself have made changes within my Departments. In my Research past, I made countless lectures showing people how to write good documents and how to make others around them feel comfortable. In IA, I have set up protocols for Detaining and Arresting, hosted lectures and trainings and made sure that my Agents are getting the best possible training from me that I can give out.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-For starters, Site Administration does a lot of things. They all have a vote on Department leaders for different Divisions (Excluding Internal Affairs), they appoint MTF Commanders (Excluding Alpha-1 and Omega-1, and they also vote on other Site Administrative Positions. But that is just the small of it. They also Manage departments, Manage site wide policies (working with Ethics and O5 of course), have the ability to authorize advanced armory in emergency situations, review department changes, manage tensions with Groups of Interest, they manage site-wide emergencies and also are the first point of contact for departments. The last thing they can do is also authorize mass terminations of D-Class in the event of an information breach.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Once upon a blue moon, there was a man by the name of Jack Leighton. He was born in the rural suburbs of Chicago IL. Jack had always dreamed of running his own company or being the CEO of his own business, dreaming of the day he could be the big man on the block. He was strolling through on an old brick road when sirens blared overhead. The sound of helicopters and fighter jets rang throughout his ears. A man, a very tall man was walking through and turned and looked at Jack. He walked over and said one word to him, "Don't Believe Everything You've Heard", and walked away. Jack stood puzzled for a moment. He turned around, tempting to ask a question, but the man was gone. Cops and Military stormed into the neighborhood and stopped Jack on his walk. He was asked a simple question, "Did a Man Speak To You?" which Jack responded with "Yes". A bag was thrown over his head, and he was taken to Canada. He was put into a room, and the bag was taken off. Jack was interrogated and asked questions for what seemed like hours upon hours. Finally, he was asked what previous experience do you have running a business. Jack was given a clear white liquid, and he forgot everything. He woke up in a room, and a Director of Internal Affairs walked in. He gave Jack a test, which he passed with flying colors. And just like that, Jack Leighton became an Internal Affairs Agent. He was excited, finally a role in his life where he would be able to make change. He worked tirelessly, doing 10-26 hour shifts making his name around the facility. After 1 year, he was chosen to become the next Ambassador. Once again, he worked tirelessly in Internal Affairs, trying to make it what he had always wished it would be. He trained countless agents, made new protocols, and made the Department better in the whole sense. Now he believes it is his time to go higher up, and make site-wide changes and make the foundation a better place entirely.

ants

Jan 22, 2023
-support I have not had any good interactions with you and I don't think you act that professional enough to become a site advisor

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding the Site Advisor Application for - [ "Puggo" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

Your application has been Denied. You may reapply in two weeks. 04/03/23

Please contact Site Administration with any questions regarding your denial.

Best regards,

Site Director "Caboose"​

Status
Not open for further replies.